AGCL Recruitment 2023 for Professionals | 16 Available Positions The deadline is April 3, 2023:
AGCL Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued for Professionals in different disciplines. There are 16 openings for the positions. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MBBS/CA/Diploma qualifications are qualified to apply.
AGCL Professional Recruitment 2023:
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 22,000 – 1,10,000/-|
|Last Date||03 April 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Senior Project Manager:
- B.E/B.Tech in any engineering discipline from a recognised institute. AND A MBA/PGDM from a reputable institute.
- Candidates must have at least 15 years of post-qualification job experience.
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Candidates with an MBA/PGDM from a recognised school will be given preference.
- Candidates must have 8 to 10 years of post-qualification job experience.
Medical Assistant Manager:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a reputable Medical College/University approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates with better qualifications will be given priority.
- Candidates must hold a valid registration certificate (MCI or State Medical Council) and have completed at least 05 (five) years of post-qualification work in a reputable hospital/Govt. Hospital/Health Centres/Organizations, etc.
Sales and Marketing Assistant Manager:
- A graduate degree in any field of engineering from a recognised institute is required. AND A MBA/PGDM from a reputable institute.
F&A Assistant Manager:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India certified me as a Chartered Accountant. Alternatively, a qualified CMA from The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of post-qualification job experience.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Safety and Fire Engineering. Alternatively, a B.E/B.Tech in any subject combined with an M.Tech in Fire & Safety/Health Safety Environment/Industrial Safety.
- experience in a relevant area in a reputable PSU/Pvt Organization.
- B.E/B.Tech in any engineering discipline from a recognised institute.
- The candidate must have a minimum of two years of work experience in a field related to logistics, transportation, and inter-location movement.
II Junior Engineer:
- A recognised school must award a diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit (as of March 1, 2023):
- Sr.Manager (Projects): 45 years maximum
- Manager (Mechanical): 40 years maximum
- Maximum age for Assistant Manager (Medical): 35 years
- Maximum age for Assistant Manager (Sales & Marketing): 35 years
- Maximum age for Assistant Manager (F&A): 35 years
- Officer (HSE): 30 years maximum
- Engineer: 30 years maximum
- Junior Engineer-II: 40 years maximum
- Age relaxations will be granted to the appropriate categories in accordance with government rules.
- Furthermore, Management may consider age relaxation for qualified applicants with more work experience.
- Manager (Mechanical): Rs 15,700/- Assistant Manager (Medical): Rs 14,500/- Assistant Manager (Sales & Marketing): Rs 14,500/- Assistant Manager (F&A): Rs 14,500/- Officer (HSE): Rs 13,900/- Engineer: Rs 13,900/- Junior Engineer-II: Rs 8,700/-
Number of Vacancies: 16
- Manager (Mechanical): 02 Posts Sr.Manager (Projects): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Medical): 1 position Assistant Manager (Sales and Marketing): 5 positions
- Assistant Manager (F&A): 2 positions Officer (HSE): 1 position Engineer: 1 position Junior Engineer-II: 2 positions
Process of Selection:
- A Personal Interview is part of the selection procedure.
- Selected candidates will be notified via email.
How to Apply for AGCL 2023 Recruitment?
Interested and qualified applicants should apply for the position by mailing the prescribed application form to the address below by April 3, 2023.