Agriculture Insurance AIC Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainees | 10 Positions | Deadline: March 6, 2023
Agriculture Insurance AIC has issued a job advertisement for Management Trainees in 2023. (Actuarial). There are a total of ten open positions in the aforementioned positions. Candidates with any degree are eligible to apply for the positions.
Agriculture Insurance Company AIC is looking for Management Trainees (Actuarial) in 2023:
|Job Role||Management Trainees (Actuarial)|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||06 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Actuarial Management Trainees:
- Passed or been exempted from at least nine CT papers (old curriculum) or seven Core Principle papers (2019 curriculum) administered by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- Graduation from a recognised University/Institution/Board recognised by the Government of India/approved by Government Regulatory Bodies with a minimum grade point average of 60% (55% for SC/ST).
Age Restrictions (as of February 1, 2023):
- A candidate must have been born between February 2nd, 1993 and February 1st, 2002. (both dates inclusive).
- OBC gets a three-year reprieve (Non-Creamy Layer).
- SC/ST candidates have 5 years and PWD candidates have 10 years.
- DOPT guidelines allow for age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- If a candidate is eligible for age relaxation under more than one category, the age relaxation will be available cumulatively based on Government guidelines and Company Rules, with a maximum age of 45 years.
Rs. 60,000/- per month
Number of Vacancies: 10
Agriculture Insurance AIC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience does not entitle the candidate to be shortlisted and called for a personal interview.
- Subject to candidate availability, the number of candidates called for interviews will be approximately three times the number of vacancies to be filled.
- The final merit list for MT selection will be prepared in descending order of the candidates’ interview marks.
Examined in writing:
- If a written examination is held to shortlist candidates, professional knowledge questions will be weighted at 80% and aptitude questions will be weighted at 20%.
- The qualifying mark for the written examination is 60% for general, OBC, and EWS candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
- will be ranked in the order of merit for both the general and reserved categories, and will be invited to an interview by the Company.
- The company reserves the right to relax/extend the eligibility standard in terms of minimum prescribed marks in written examination in order to increase/reduce the number of candidates called for interview based on performance in the written examination and in proportion to the number of vacancies.
- If a written examination is not held, eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on preliminary screening.
- The Company will contact the candidates who have been shortlisted for personal interviews.
- Shortlisting will be provisional based on the information provided in the application form, with no document verification.
- Candidates who pass the Personal Interview will be subjected to a medical examination.
- Fees for applications:
All other categories: Rs. 500/- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/-
The payment proof must be uploaded to the Google form.
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment Agriculture Insurance 2023?
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online at the following link by March 6, 2023, at 8 p.m.