AIESL Aircraft Technician & Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Deadline: March 3, 2023
AIESL has issued a notification for the positions of Aircraft Technician and Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice in various disciplines. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/Diploma qualification are eligible to apply.
AIESL Job Openings 2023:
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Aircraft Technician|
|Total Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000 – 36,000/-|
|Last Date||03 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- Diploma in Engineering (3 Years) in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics and Telecommunication/Radio Engineering or equivalent recognised by the Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade (SC/ST/OBC candidates must have 55% or equivalent grade).
- Engineering degree holders in the aforementioned fields, as well as Aeronautical Engineering, may be considered. (Or) AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from DGCA-approved institutions with 60%” marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates from DGCA Approved AME Training Institutes are eligible, according to the current list.
- (Alternatively, for ex-servicemen) Successful completion of a Group I related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio trades conducted by the Indian Air Force, which is accepted as qualification by the DGCA for meeting the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. (Or
- Successful completion of a four-year course/diploma in aircraft/electrical/instrument/radio artificer training conducted by the Indian Navy, which is recognised by the DGCA as qualifying for the BAMEL examination.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least one year of wide-body/narrow-body aircraft maintenance experience.
Age Restrictions (as of February 1, 2023):
- General: Not older than 37 years old
- OBC: Not older than 40 years.
- SC/ST: Not older than 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen: The upper age limit of 37 years would be relaxed if the candidate served in a regular post in the Army/Navy/Air Force before retirement/release or discharge from such post, plus three years.
Salary range: Rs. 28,000-36,000/-
Number of Vacancies: 90
- B1 = 70 Positions
- 20 posts = B2
AIESL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The interview and medical examination are part of the selection process.
- If selected and appointed, candidates will be required to pay for the Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
Fees for applications:
- For general candidates, the fee is Rs.1,000/-.
- The application and processing fee should not be sent with your application but should be brought to the Personal Interview.
- Candidates who are SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman are exempt from paying this fee.
How to Apply for AIESL 2023 Recruitment?
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online using the link provided on or before March 3, 2023.