AIIMS Recruitment 2023 for Group – B & C Posts | 18 Vacancies | Application Deadline: March 17, 2023:
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued in collaboration with PGIMER, Chandigarh for Group – B & C Posts (Librarian / Lab Technician / Others) in various disciplines. There are 18 open positions for the aforementioned positions. Candidates with a B.Sc/10th/12th pass are eligible to apply for the position.
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 for Group-B and Group-C Positions:
|Job Role||Group – B & C Posts ( Librarian / Lab Technician / Others )|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 1,12,400/-|
|Last Date||17 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Posts in Groups B and C:
Grade III Librarian:
- A B.Sc. degree or equivalent from a recognised university, as well as a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognised university or institute, are required.
- Desirable: Two years of experience in the acquisition of books, periodicals, and documentation work in a reputable medical library.
- JMLT: 10+2 with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology) and 2 years regular diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any Govt recognised University/Institution with one year relevant experience in a laboratory attached .
Grade II Lab Attendant:
- 10th class pass from a recognised Board (with Science as one of the subjects).
Age Limit (as of March 17, 2023):
- Librarian III: 18-30 years old
- 18-30 years as a radiology technician
- Laboratory Technician (JMLT): 18-27 years old
- Grade II Lab Attendant: 18-30 years old
- 5 years for SC/STs
- 3 years OBC
- 10 years PwBD
- Civilian Employees in the Central Government: 5 to 10 years
- 05 years for ex-servicemen
- Candidates who had previously resided in the state of Jammu and Kashmir: 05 – 10 years
- Widows/Divorced Women/women who have been judicially separated and have not remarried: between the ages of 35 and 40.
- Defence Personnel disabled for a period of 5 to 10 years
- Service clerks must be between the ages of 45 and 50.
- Technician (Radiology): Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- Librarian Grade-III: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- JMLT (Lab Technician): Rs.29,200 – 92,300/- Lab Attendant Grade II: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
There are 18 open positions.
- Technician (Radiology): 01 Post (UR) Lab Technician (JMLT): 08 Posts Librarian Grade-III: 01 Post (UR) (UR-5, SC-1, OBC-2)
- Grade II Lab Attendant: 08 Positions (UR-5, SC-1, OBC-2)
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
A computer-based test and an interview are part of the selection process.
- Candidates who have successfully completed their online application will be permitted to take the online computer-based test (CBT).
- 100 questions
- Marks: 100
- 100-minute runtime
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) in English only, consisting of multiple choice questions (objective type), will be held at examination cities across India.
- Each question is worth one (01) mark.
- Each incorrect answer to the objective type questions in the CBT will result in a 0.25 point deduction.
Fees for applications:
- Rs.1500/- for general/OBC candidates (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)
- SC/ST/EWS candidates: Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)
- Individuals with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): The candidate must pay the bank the exempted transaction/processing fee, if applicable.
How do I apply for the AIIMS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online at their official website by March 17, 2023.