ARCI Recruitment 2023 for Research Associate / JRF / SRF | 18 Positions | Application Deadline: March 13, 2023
The ARCI Recruitment 2023 notification has been released for the positions of Research Associate / JRF / SRF in a variety of disciplines. There are up to 18 vacancies available for the aforementioned positions. with B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/PhD qualifications are eligible to apply.
ARCI Research Associate / JRF / SRF Positions Available in 2023:
|Job Role||Research Associate / JRF / SRF|
|Total Posts||18 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 31,000 – 54,000/-|
|Job Location||Hyderabad or Chennai|
|Last Date||13 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Associate of Research:
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree, or 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience following M.E./M.Tech., with at least one research paper published in a Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- First-class B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech. in Metallurgy/Ceramics/Mechanical/Nanotechnology or equivalent in.
- M.Sc. (First Class) in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science/Nano Science/Physical / Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry or equivalent.
- A valid GATE/NET score is required.
Candidates with a First Class M.E./M.Tech./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc.
SRF: Candidates must have a first-class M.E./M.Tech./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. degree and two years of research experience.
Age Limit (as of March 13, 2023):
- JRF is 28 years old.
- SRF: 32 years old
- For SC/ST, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates, etc., or as prescribed by the Government of India.
- Rs 47,000 – 54,000/- + HRA
- JRF: Rs 31,000 /- + HRA
- SRF: Rs 35,000/- + HRA
No.of.There are 18 open positions
- 03 Research Associate Positions
- JRF/SRF: 15 Positions
ARCI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- For candidates with a valid GATE/NET score card, the selection process will be based on a personal interview.
- Candidates without GATE/NET will be chosen on merit through a competitive written examination administered by ARCI, followed by a personal interview.
- Eligible candidates will be provisionally shortlisted based on the information provided in their online applications.
- The time, date, and location of the written examination / Personal Interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates via email.
Fees for applications:
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 500/- SC/ST/EWS/: Rs. 200/- PwD and Women candidates: Rs. 200/- Application processing fees are waived.
How to Apply for ARCI 2023 Recruitment?
On or before March 13, 2023, interested and qualified candidates can apply online at their official website.