ARIES Recruitment 2023 for Technical & Administrative Positions | 16 Available | Deadline: February 28, 2023
ARIES Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued for Technical and Administrative Posts in a variety of disciplines. There are approximately 16 vacancies available in the aforementioned positions. Candidates with a B.Sc/Diploma/ITI qualification are eligible to apply. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the job online at their official website.
ARIES Job Openings in 2023 for Technical and Administrative Positions:
|Job Role||Technical & Administrative Posts|
|Total Posts||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 1,12,400/-|
|Last Date||28 February 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- A three-year diploma in Electronics/Computer Science Engineering from a recognised board is required, as is three years of experience in the relevant field.
- Computer-aided circuit schematic development, PCB development and debugging, knowledge of analogue electronics, digital electronics, electric drives, microcontrollers, embedded systems, and so on are all desirable in the field of electronics.
Junior Engineering Assistant (Electronics):
- Two years ITI Certificate in Electronics is required, as is at least two years post-qualification experience in the same trade.
- PCB schematic drawing, soldering, and working knowledge of lab tools such as oscilloscopes and function generators are all desirable. Document and spreadsheet literacy is required.
Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical):
- Two years ITI Certificate in Electrical with a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the same trade is required.
- Possession of a valid Electrician/Electrical Engineering licence is preferred.
Junior Scientific Assistant :
- B.Sc. in Physics and Mathematics with a minimum of two years post-qualification experience in a scientific institute/laboratory in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognised university.
- Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. It is written in English. The dictation will last 10 minutes and will be transcribed in 50 minutes.
- The typing speed is 35 words per minute. On the computer, in English. (35 w.p.m. Correspond to 10500 KDPH based on an average of 5 key depressions per word).
MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff):
- A 10th-class diploma or an equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University is required.
- Typing speed in English/Hindi should be 30 w.p.m. (corresponds to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions per word).
MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) – [Technical]:
- ITI in electronics mechanic/instrument mechanic/technician electronics system design/technician power electronics/ from a recognised Board.
- From a recognised Board, ITI electrician, electrician power distribution.
Junior Officer (contractual):
- A qualified Chartered Accountant is required (CA).
- Experience working in the government/public sector/autonomous bodies/in the relevant field is preferred.
- Engineering Assistant / Junior Engineering Assistant (Electronics) / Junior Electrical Assistant / Junior Scientific Assistant: 27 years
- 30 years as a personal assistant or junior officer
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): 25 years
- The age relaxation will only be applicable to the reserved vacancy.
- The upper age limit has been relaxed in accordance with Government of India regulations.
- Engineering Assistant Salary Range: Rs. 29,200-92,300/-
- Junior Engineering Assistant / Junior Scientific Assistant Salary: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): Rs. 18,000-56,900/-
- Junior Officer: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/- Personal Assistant: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
No.of.Vacancies : 16 Posts
- 02 positions for engineering assistants
- Junior Engineering Assistant: 04 Positions
- 03 positions for Junior Scientific Assistant
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): 5 positions
- 01 Post Junior Officer: 01 Personal Assistant: 01
ARIES Recruitment 2023 Post Selection Process:
- Written test, skill test, and trade test are all part of the selection process.
- The skill test and trade test will only be used to qualify for the job.
- The final list of candidates called for Written/Skill/Trade Test will be determined by a Committee that has been formed.
- Only candidates on the short list will be contacted, and no interim correspondence will be accepted.
Fees for applications:
- For the General/OBC category, the application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS are exempt from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for ARIES 2023 Recruitment?
On or before February 28, 2023, interested and qualified candidates can apply online at their official website.
- The position of Junior Officer will be on a contract basis for one year.
- Those who applied for the positions of Engineering Assistant (SC Category) and Junior Scientific Assistant (Unreserved Category) and were shortlisted and issued call letters for written/skill tests in response to the ARIES advertisement.