Assam Police Recruitment 2023
A job advertisement has been issued for the post of Havilder (NON-GAZETTED, GRADE-III) in various disciplines under the Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards, Assam. This job has a total of 36 available positions. Candidates who have completed H.S.L.C. or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board or Council are eligible to apply for the position. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply through their official website. The eligibility and selection process are explained in detail below.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 for Havilders:
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – 60,500/-|
|Application Starting Date||2 January 2023|
|Last Date||31 January 2023|
HAVILDERS (NON-GAZETTED, GRADE-III):
- H.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council. Other Qualifications will be minimum NCC ‘B’ Certificate.
Note : The persons having H.S.L.C. passed certificate but not possessing minimum NCC ‘B’ Certificate are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 01-07-2022) : 18 to 40 years (Candidate must be born on or before 01 July 2004 and on or after 01 July 1982)
Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
No.of.Vacancies: 36 Posts
Details of vacancies and reservation as per Post Based Roster are as follows:
- Unreserved – 18 Posts
- OBC/MOBC – 9 Posts
- SC – 3 Posts
- ST (P) – 4 Posts
- ST (H) – 2 Posts
Selection Process Assam Police Recruitment 2023:
HAVILDERS (NON-GAZETTED, GRADE-III):
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). The date and venue for the tests will be intimated in due course of time.
Physical Standard Test:
- After the documents are found correct, the candidates will have to appear in the PST (Physical Standard Test).
- It will carry no marks.
- Measurement of the height, weight & chest (Chest measurement is only for male) of the candidates will be done .
Physical Efficiency Test :
- The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks.
- It will have 2 events :
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates.
- Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244 cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered).
- Results of the PST and PET will be locally displayed at the end of each day of Test.
- After completion of the PST and PET for all the candidates, merit lists for both men and women will be prepared on the basis of the total marks scored on PET as per vacancies .
- Candidates will be called for the Written Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts.
Written Test :
- Written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
- For each correct answer the candidate will get half mark.
- Total marks for the Written Test will be 50.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The question paper for Written Exam will be in the following languages: Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/English.
- Written Test will be conducted at Guwahati. The date and venue of the written test will be notified in due course.
The subjects to be covered will be as follows:
- Elementary Arithmetic
- General English
- Logical reasoning/Mental ability
- Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
Final Merit List
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate – 5 marks
- ORAL / VIVA VOCE – 5 marks
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – 40 marks
- Written Test – 50 marks
- Total Marks = 100
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023?
Applications should be submitted only through the official website of SLPRB from 02 January 2023 and ends on 31 January 2023.