Axis Bank Recruitment 2022
for the position of Assistant Manager for graduates with any degree The detailed eligibility and application process are outlined below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 Specifications: Assistant Manager
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs 4.54 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Axis Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduates or Postgraduates from any discipline with a 50% or higher in their FINAL year of graduation OR an aggregate of 50% or higher in all years of graduation.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation/postgraduate studies who have taken their exams and are awaiting results are also eligible for the programme. However, when joining the academy, the original final year mark sheet and degree certificate must be submitted.
- A bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) is required.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 Young Bankers Selection Process:
STEP 1: Fill out your online application form on this website to register. Please keep in mind that your application will only be considered for further processing if it is fully completed, including payment of the application fee. This application fee is for assessment purposes only and does not guarantee acceptance into the Young Bankers programme or employment with Axis Bank.
STEP 2: The selection process consists of 2-stages of proctored Online Assessments
Level 1 : English Comprehension, Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Personality
Level 2 : Sales Situations, Spoken English and Written English
Note: Candidate has to pass level 1 to move to level 2. Date and time slot of the online assessments will be intimated on the registered email ID of shortlisted candidates.
STEP 3: The selected candidates will be issued an admission letter. On completion of the admission formalities, the selected candidates shall be enrolled in campus.
Axis Bank Recruitment Salary:
After successfully completing the course, the student will be hired as an Assistant Manager in the bank, with a gross CTC (cost to the company) of Rs. 4.54 lakhs per year (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
Young bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to cover out-of-pocket expenses, and Rs. 12,000/- per month for living expenses during the internship.
About Axis Bank Young Bankers Program: It is a 12-month programme that includes six months on-campus training, three months of internship, and three months of on-the-job training. Following successful completion of the programme (12-month period consisting of 6 months on-campus, 3 months internship, and 3 months OJT), the candidate will join Axis Bank in a Sales role, selling banking and financial products to the bank’s existing and new customers.
ABYB Program Fees:
- The total Fee for the program is Rs 3,88,464.
- Prior to program commencement fees for Term 1 is payable – Rs 202,614.
- Term 2 fee of Rs 185,850 is payable 75 days after the program commences.
- This fee includes Tuition Fees, boarding & hostel fee, food expenses, Infrastructure usage, Tablet expenses & GST of Rs 59,257.
Axis Bank ABYB Loan Facility:
The candidate has the option of self-funding the course. Or Axis Bank Education Loan can also be applied for by the candidate. Students interested in an Axis Bank Education Loan may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. As a result, students can obtain a high-quality specialised course in Banking and Finance that is completely funded by the bank.
How to apply Axis Bank Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.