BECIL Recruitment 2023 Job notification announced for the post of MTS , Data Entry Operator & Medical Lab Technologist in various disciplines . There are totally 20 vacancies are available in this job. Candidates with the qualification of BSc/HSC can apply for the job . Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited:
The Government of India established BECIL on March 24, 1995. It offers project consulting services as well as turnkey solutions for radio and television broadcast engineering. It also offers related services such as broadcasting-related building design and construction, as well as human resources-related activities such as training and manpower provision. Its headquarters are in Delhi, with a corporate office in Noida and a regional office in Bangalore. It serves as a consulting firm, system integrator, and turnkey solution provider in the fields of broadcast engineering and information and communication technology.
BECIL Recruitment 2023 for MTS, Data Entry Operator & Medical Lab Technologist :
|Job Role||MTS , Data Entry Operator & Medical Lab Technologist|
|Salary||Rs 16,614 – Rs 21,970/-|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Last Date||11 January 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
- Essential: – Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution.
Experience: – Preference will be given to the experienced candidates.
- Freshers can also be considered.
Data Entry Operator :
- 12th passed
- English Typing Speed of more than 35 words per minutes on
- Good knowledge of Computer, internet and email.
Medical Lab Technologist :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology) from a Government recognised institution / university.
No. of . Vacancies :
There are totally 20 posts are available in this job.
- MTS – Rs 16,614/
- Data Entry Operator – Rs 20,202/-
- Medical Lab Technologist – Rs 21,970/-
Selection Process for BECIL Recruitment 2023:
- The Selection process will be done by Skill test, Interaction & Interview.
- Candidates will be informed via email / telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
Application Fees :
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023?
Candidates are required to apply online through their official website latest by 11 January 2023.
If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID.