BPCL Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Apprentice / Diploma Apprentice | Last Date : 13 February 2023
PCL Recruitment 2023 (Mumbai Refinery & Bina Refinery) announcement for Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice positions in various disciplines. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/Diploma qualifications are eligible to apply.
About BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is owned by the Maharatna oil and gas company, which has its headquarters in Mumbai. BPCL is the world’s second-largest downstream oil company, with operations in Kochi and Mumbai. Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C, and LPG are the company’s seven business units. It can produce 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes of income for the government each year.
BPCL Job Openings 2023:
BPCL Graduate Apprentice / Diploma Apprentice (Mumbai Refinery) Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 25,000/-|
|Last Date||13 February 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- First-class Engineering Degree (full-time course) with 6.3 CGPA from a recognised Indian University/Institute (reduced to 5.3 CGPA for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Candidates and benefits are only available for reserved positions).
Apprentice with a Diploma:
- First-class diploma in engineering (full-time course) with 60% marks from a State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian university (reduced to 50% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Candidates and exemptions are only available for reserved positions.
Note : Candidates who graduated after 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Diploma Apprentice : Rs 18,000/-
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 20 Posts
Diploma Apprentice : 14 Posts
- Chemical : 5 Posts
- Instrumentation : 6 Posts
- Mechanical : 2 Posts
- Electrical : 1 Post
Graduate Apprentice ( Instrumentation ) : 06 Posts
BPCL Recruitment Selection Process 2023:
The final merit list would be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates during the interview process in the categories General/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD.
The selection of candidates for apprenticeship training will be contingent on their passing the medical examination.
How to Apply for BPCL 2023 Recruitment?
Candidates must enrol in the NATS Portal and apply under the establishment of BPCL Recruitment by February 13, 2023.