BSNL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Telecom Officer(JTO) in various disciplines through BSNL Recruitment Rules 2023 update.There are totally 11705 posts available in above mentioned jobs.Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job.The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online in their official website once the online application started .The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About BSNL-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL): BSNL is the state owned Indian Telecom Company by the Indian Government.BSNL Headquartered in New Delhi and operating across the country to provide Broadband, Landline, Mobile service Except for Mumbai & New Delhi.BSNL provides Mobile GSM service in the brand name of Cellone and it’s the 5th Largest Telephone operator
BSNL Recruitment 2023 for Junior Telecom Officer(JTO):
|Job Role||Junior Telecom Officers(JTO)|
|Salary||Rs. 16,400- 40,500/-|
|Total Vacancies||11705 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start & Last Date||Announced Soon|
Junior Telecom Officer:
Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent from a Central Govt. / State Govt recognized Institution/University in any of the following disciplines:
- Information Technology(IT)
- Instrumentation (OR)
M.Sc. (Electronics/ M .Sc.(Computer Science) from recognized University.
Age Limit : Should be between 20 and 30 years.
Age Relaxation :
- Upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Upto 3 years for OBC candidates who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable.
- Upto 10 years for PWD candidates (15 years for SC/ST-PWD candidates and 13 years for OBC-PWD candidates).
- For BSNL employees the upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years (10 years for BSNL-SC/ST, 8 years for BSNL- OBC,20 years for BSNL SC/ST-PWD, 18 years for BSNL OBC-PWD).
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Rules.
No.of.Vacancies: 11705 Posts
Salary: Rs. 16,400- 40,500/-
Selection Process of BSNL Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process is in two ways .
- The first one is 50 % by direct recruitment .
- The second one is 50% of recruitment by promotion through Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE).
- The Direct Recruitment to the post of JTO will be done through open competitive examination or through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in the disciplines.
- The seniority on appointment of candidates in the cadre of JTO (T) shall be determined on the basis of 60% weightage of marks obtained in their respective examination i.e. Direct recruitment Examination or LICE and 40%weightage of marks obtained in pre-appointment Phase-I training.
How to apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2023 ?
This Job notification based on Recruitment Rules 2023 & Available vacancies published by BSNL on 31 December 2022.The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job through online mode in their official website once online application started.