Canbank Factors Hiring Legal Officers/Junior Officers | 06 Positions | The deadline is February 17, 2023
Canbank Factors has issued a recruitment notification for the positions of Legal Officers/Junior Officers in various disciplines. There are approximately 06 vacancies available in the aforementioned positions. Candidates with any degree / LLB/LLM qualification are eligible to apply for the positions. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the position.
About Canbank Factors:CANARA BANK is a subsidiary of CANARA BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank known for its diverse and professional services. Incorporated in 1991, with co-promoters Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) and Union Bank of India. The Company is governed by the Reserve Bank of India’s Regulatory Norms as a Non-Banking Financial Company. As one of INDIA’s leading factoring companies.
Canbank Factors is looking for Legal Officers/Junior Officers for the year 2023
|Job Role||Legal Officers/Junior Officers|
|Qualification||Any degree / LLB/LLM|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.37,300 – 45,800/-|
|Last Date||17 February 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Officers of the Law:
A Bachelor of Laws (LLB/ LLM) and registration as an advocate with the Bar Council.
It is preferable to have 2 to 3 years of experience in the Legal Department (as Legal Officer/Legal Advisor) of a Commercial Bank/Private Bank/Financial Institution or a reputed NBFC/with a reputed law firm/entity.
Junior Officer: He/she must be a graduate with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in any discipline from a recognised university/institution, as well as computer knowledge.
Age Limit (as of January 1, 2023):
- Legal Officers should be between the ages of 21 and 35.
- Junior Officer: Between the ages of 21 and 30.
Age Relaxation: A 5-year relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates and a 3-year relaxation for OBC candidates is permitted.
Legal Officers are paid Rs.45,800 per month.
Monthly salary for a junior officer is Rs.37,300/-.
No.of.Vacancies : 06 Posts
- Legal Officers : 01 Post
- Junior Officer : 05 Posts
Canbank Factors Recruitment Process 2023 :
- Interviews are part of the selection process.
- Applications for contract Legal Officers will be shortlisted based on qualification, experience, suitability/place of stay, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview via call letter and/or e-mail.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will receive an interview letter/mail.
Application Fees : Rs 250/- by Demand Draft.
How to Apply for Canbank Factors 2023 Recruitment?
Interested and qualified candidates should apply for the job by downloading an application form from the official website and mailing it to the address listed below by February 17, 2023, at 5.30 p.m.
- The postage stamp should read “Application for the Post of Legal Officer/Junior Officers on Contract Basis.”
- The names of candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews for the vacancies will be published on our website, along with the location/date/time of the interview.
- The contract period will be three years, with a review at the end of each year.
Postal Address :
The SeniorExecutive Vice President,
Canbank Factors Ltd,
No.67/1, Kanakapura Main Road,
(Near Lalbagh West Gate),
Bengaluru – 560 004.