Carrier Off Campus Drive 2022 in Hyderabad is scheduled to hire Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
Carrier Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Embedded Developer|
- Experience developing firmware for microcontrollers in C or C++ is required.
- Experience with Linux system programming is required.
- Experience with Modbus and BACnet firmware stacks is required.
- Experience with IDEs and Debuggers such as JTAG, ICE, and programmers is required.
- Experience with static code checking and software unit testing tools is required (gtest suite).
- TCP/IP networking and RS485 serial communication are essential skills.
- Strong knowledge of various tools (Visual Studio, Git, ADO, etc.) and software development methodologies (Agile, TDD)
- Excellent organisational and coordination abilities.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to quickly adapt to an existing, complex environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team as an Engineer to design, develop, and maintain firmware for HVAC embedded devices. This position necessitates the ability to work with little supervision and in collaboration with a team of engineers to design and develop a robust system solution that meets system requirements.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the Chiller controller platform and its middleware components with the team.
- Supporting customers in the integration of platform/middleware components into their applications.
- Technical hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Learn about new products, technologies, and best practises and how to put them to use.
How to Apply Carrier Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible engineering candidates can register for this drive in online as soon as possible.