CCRUM Recruitment 2023 for Research Officer (Unani) | 31 Positions | Deadline: March 12, 2023
CCRUM Recruitment 2023 notification issued for Research Officer (Unani) positions in various disciplines. There are approximately 31 open positions for the aforementioned positions. Candidates with an M.D. qualification are eligible to apply for the position.
About CCRUM: The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM) is an autonomous organisation within the Government of India’s Ministry of AYUSH. Since its inception in 1978, the CCRUM, as the apex government organisation for research in Unani Medicine, has been conducting scientific research on both applied and fundamental aspects of the Unani medical system. As a result, over the past four decades, the Council has made significant advances in clinical research, drug standardisation, medicinal plant survey and cultivation, and literary research.
CCRUM is looking for a Research Officer (Unani) in 2023:
|Job Role||Research Officer (Unani)|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs. 56,100- 1,77,500/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Unani Research Officer:
- M.D. in Unani System of Medicine from any university or institution recognised by NCISM (formerly known as CCIM).
- Enrollment in the NCISM/CCIM Central Registrar or the Unani/ISM State Register.
Age limit (as of March 12, 2023): not more than 40 years.
Note: Age relaxation is available for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates and candidates in government service in accordance with Government of India orders/instructions.
Salary range: Rs. 56,100-Rs. 1,77,500/-
31 available positions ( SC :15, ST :09, OBC :03, EWS :02, PwBDs :02 )
CCRUM Recruitment 2023 Selection Process :
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to take a written examination.
- Only those candidates who pass the written test will be invited to an interview.
How to Apply for CCRUM 2023 Recruitment?
Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the position by submitting the prescribed application form along with the required documents to the address listed below on or before February 20, 2023.
- The number of posts is subject to change.
- No correspondence will be accepted in this regard.
- CCRUM reserves the right to postpone/cancel the exam for any reason.
The Director General, CCRUM, 5th floor, Room 502, 61-65, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.