CEAT Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Across India:
CEAT Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled to hire B.Tech Graduate Engineers from the 2022 batch as Graduate Engineer Trainees.
2023 CEAT Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 5.5-6 LPA|
Criteria for Eligibility
- 60% must be maintained throughout.
- Only female candidates will be considered.
- Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, or a similar background is required for 2022 passouts only.
- Candidates must be graduates of Tire 1 and Tire 2 Engineering Colleges.
Required Skill Set:
- To coordinate with the internal team and interact with the global team, good communication skills are required.
- Should be able to understand the customer’s requirements and solve any additional requirements that arise.
- Should be self-motivated, capable of accepting challenges and taking ownership.
- Interpersonal skills – the ability to collaborate effectively with other employees.
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other applications as needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- GET Program Functions: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Technology, and CSTL (CEAT Specialty Tyres Limited)
Responsibilities and Roles:
- The graduate engineer trainee will be involved in manufacturing processes, value addition projects, research, and the development of MIS data.
- Take the initiative to improve products and processes through innovation.
- All tasks assigned by the supervisor must be completed, as well as assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You must be able to follow instructions while also taking initiative and coming up with unique ideas.
- Checklist, SOP, and defined process must be followed as per domain requirements.
How to Apply for the CEAT Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online as soon as possible using the following link.