CEL Jobs 2023 | Deputy Engineer / Engineer Trainee | 09 Available | The deadline is March 13, 2023:
CEL Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued for the positions of Deputy Engineer / Engineer Trainee in various disciplines. There are approximately 09 vacancies available for the above-mentioned positions. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech degree are eligible to apply.
CEL is looking for a Deputy Engineer / Engineer Trainee for the year 2023:
|Job Role||Deputy Engineer / Engineer Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 28,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Last date||13 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Ceramic Deputy Engineer:
- A B.E/B.Tech degree in Ceramic/Metallurgy/Mechanical Engg. with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised Institute/University is required.
- He/she must have at least two years of post-qualification experience in production/manufacturing.
- Candidates with experience in the Piezo or Ceramic industries/fields will be given preference.
Assistant Engineer (Production and Maintenance):
- A B.E./B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised Institute/University is required.
- He or she should have at least two years of post-qualification experience in electrical maintenance of equipment, panels, and so on, as well as experience operating and maintaining high-temperature furnaces. Or
- Candidates with an M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering (with no post-qualification experience) will be considered for the position. Or
- The candidate must hold a B.E./B.Tech in Electronics Engineering.
- He/she must have at least two years of post-qualification experience in the electronics industry.
- Candidate should have knowledge of electronic circuit simulation and analysis; candidate should have knowledge at the component and circuit level who can assist in operation, fault finding and analysis, electronic component indenting, and so on.
Engineer Trainee / Deputy Engineer:
- B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Materials/Ceramic Engineering is required.
- He/she should have at least two years of post-qualification experience in the fields of study listed above. OR Candidates with an M.Tech in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Materials/Ceramic Engineering.
- He or she should have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidates with experience working in defence laboratories will be given preference.
- Candidates who are locals or have settled in Hyderabad and are fluent in Hindi, Telugu, and English will be given preference.
- Must be highly organised, self-motivated, and capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
Systems Deputy Engineer:
- The candidate should have a B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunications/Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering.
- He or she should have at least two years of post-qualification experience in the manufacturing industry. Candidates with an M.Tech degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Engineering (with no post-qualification experience) will also be considered.
Age Limit (as of January 31, 2023):
- 30 years as a deputy engineer
- 27 years as an engineer trainee
- For SC/ST, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- Three years for OBC (Non Creamy layer).
- For PwD-General, it will be reduced by ten years.
- PwD-OBC candidates have 13 years and PwD-SC/ST candidates have 15 years.
- Age will not be a barrier for exceptional deserving candidates.
- The upper age limit, however, shall in no case exceed 55 years.
- Internal candidates employed on a regular/contractual basis are not restricted by age.
- In the case of ex-servicemen, the upper age limit shall be as per the Government of India’s current instructions.
- Deputy Engineer Salary: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Engineer Trainee Salary: Rs 28,000-30,000/-
There are nine open positions.
- 02 Deputy Engineer (Ceramic) Positions
- 03 positions for Deputy Engineer (Production & Maintenance).
- 01 Deputy Engineer / Engineer Trainee Positions
- 03 Deputy Engineer (Systems) Positions
CEL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Written test/interview may be part of the selection process.
Fees for applications:
- For general candidates, the fee is Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempt from paying an application fee.
How do I apply for the CEL Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the position by sending an application form along with the required documents to the address below by Speed Post/Courier on or before March 13, 2023.