CPRI Recruitment 2023 | 101 Engineer/Assistant Positions | The deadline is April 14, 2023:
CPRI Recruitment 2023 has been advertised for the position of Driver. The Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is seeking candidates for the positions of Engineering Officer/Engineering Assistant/Assistant/Driver.with a B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma/ITI & SSLC/Matriculation from a recognised Board or equivalent are eligible to apply for this job.
CPRI Job Openings 2023:
CPRI Jobs 2023: Engineering Officer/Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||Engineering Office/Assistant/Others|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 44,900/-|
|Total Posts||99 Posts|
|Application starts from||25 March 2023|
|Last Date||14 April 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Grade 1 Engineering Officer:
- Candidates must have a first-class bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology from a recognised institution in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering.
GATE Score is only applicable for the years 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- Candidates must have a first-class B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognised university, as well as 5 years of experience in the relevant area.
- Candidates must have a first-class three-year diploma in engineering or technology, as well as five years of experience in a relevant area such as electrical, civil, or mechanical.
Grade 1 Technician:
- Candidates must have an ITI Electrical Trade Certificate.
Grade II Assist:
- On the closing date of the recruitment application, candidates must have a first-class BA/BSc/B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA degree from a recognised institution and a minimum Grade-B certificate in the Basic Computer Course (BCC)
Age Restrictions (as of 14 April 2023):
- Engineer Grade 1: 30 years maximum
- Maximum age for a scientific assistant is 35 years.
- Maximum age for an engineering assistant is 35 years.
- Technician Grade 1: 28 years maximum
- Assistant Grade II: 30 years maximum
- Engineer Grade 1: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/month(Level – 7)
- Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/month for Scientific Assistant/Engineering Assistant (Level – 6)
- Technician Grade 1 salary ranges from Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200 per month.(Level – 2)
- Assistant Grade II: Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month(Level – 4)
- There are 99 open positions.
Engineer, Grade 1: 40 positions
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering (For Electrical) – 22 Available Positions
- 5 Posts in Electronics and Communication Engineering
4 positions for Scientific Assistant
13 Engineering Assistant Positions
- 6 Electrical Posts
- 4 Civilian Positions
- 3 Mechanical Positions
24 Technician Grade 1 Positions
18 Assistant Grade II Positions
CPRI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Engineering Officer Grade 1: Selection will be based on a legitimate GATE score from the years 2021/2022/2033.
- Scientific Assistant: Candidates will be chosen using a computer-based exam (CBT) and a job-specific practical skill test.
- Engineering Assistant: Candidates will be chosen using a computer-based exam (CBT) and a job-specific practical skill test.
- Technician Grade 1: A computer-based test will be used to make the decision. (CBT). Candidates will also be required to pass a Trade Test.
- The pick for Assistant Grade II will be based on a computer-based test. (CBT).
- Delhi is the examination centre/city.
Fees for application (non-refundable):
- Technician Gr.1/Assistant Gr. II – Rs.500/- for each position Engineering Officer Gr.1/Scientific Assistant/Engineering Assistant – Rs.1000/- for each post
How to Apply for CPRI Jobs 2023?
Interested candidates can register online between March 25 and April 14, 2023.