ECIL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Technical Officer in various disciplines.There are totally 200 vacancies available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for the job.The interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
ECIL – Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
ECIL Recruitment 2023 for Technical Officer:
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Experience||Minimum 01 year|
|Total Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 25,000 – 31,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||11 January 2023|
Candidates should possess a First-Class (with minimum 60% in aggregate) B.E. / B.Tech Degree in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/Mech/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with at least One year post-qualification experience in Election & field operations, Repair & maintenance of Electronic equipment, industrial production.Age Limit (As on 31 December 2022) : 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST,10 more years relaxation for PwD category.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of
Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- The incumbent is eligible to a consolidated amount of Rs 25,000/month for 1st year, Rs 28,000/month for 2nd year, Rs 31,000/month for 3rd & 4th year.
- The selected candidate is also eligible to other benefits such as Reimbursement of premium paid towards Mediclaim, Company PF, TA/DA (while on official duty) & Paid Leave as per extant rules.
No.of.Vacancies : 200 Posts (UR-80, EWS-20, OBC-52, SC-33, ST-15)
Selection Process of ECIL Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes the Screening Process/Interview.
- Candidates will be allowed only after registration and followed by successful document verification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on Personal Interview and final recommendations shall be made as per the following criteria.
- Qualification – 20% of aggregate percentage in Engineering
- Relevant experience – 30 marks (10 marks for initial one year experience & 10 marks for each extra year max. up to 30 marks including initial one)
- Personal Interview – 50 marks
- The selected candidate shall be required to join ECIL immediately after declaration of the results.
- As such candidates are advised to come prepared to resume the assigned activity/work immediately in case they are shortlisted.
- Offer letters will be issued in phased manner based on the requirement only.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in their official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with resume and with the required documents on 11 January 2023.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
Hyderabad – 500062.
Required Documents :
Original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies:
- SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof.
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph.
- Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate, B.Tech./B.E. Certificate & Marks sheet).
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any.
- Experience certificates from previous employment (Appointment Order & recent pay slips, if working) clearly mentioning the duration (from & to dates) and nature of work/assignment.
- Category certificate (OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC, certificate should be taken on or later 01/12/2021 with mandate mention of ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Exservicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K; if any.