Engineering Projects India Ltd has issued a recruitment notification for the position of Executives in 2023. There are approximately 30 vacancies available for the aforementioned positions. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/CA/ICWA/MBA/Diploma/ACS qualifications are eligible to apply. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the job online. The eligibility and selection process are explained in detail below.
Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2023 for Executives:
|Total vacancies||30 Posts|
|Experience||02 – 09 years|
|Stipend||Rs 40,000 – 70,000/-|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||13 February 2023|
Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Assistant Manager:
- B.E./B.Tech./AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical (minimum 55% marks).
- AM (Finance): CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin) with a minimum of 55% in graduation.
- Minimum age is 2 years. Executive experience after graduation.
Manager (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) Gr.II:
- B.E./B.Tech./AMIE or an equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical (minimum 55% marks).
- CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin) with a minimum of 55% in graduation.
- Manager (IT) Gr. II: B.E. (Comp/IT)/MCA or equivalent (minimum 55% marks).
- Minimum age of 4 years. Experience as a post-qualification executive.
- Civil-Design: B.E./B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent civil qualification (minimum 55% marks).
- Architecture: A Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) degree (5 years duration) from a government-recognized institute or university with a minimum of 55% marks is required.
- HR: A two-year postgraduate diploma/MBA (Personnel Management/HR)/MSW (with a minimum of 55% marks) is required.
- Company Secretary: ACS with a graduation (minimum of 55% marks).
- Minimum age is 9 years. Executive experience after graduation.
Age Limit (as of February 13, 2023):
- 32 years as an assistant manager
- Manager II: 35 years of experience
- Senior Manager: 42 years
- Age relaxation will be granted to SC/ST/OBC/PH applicants in accordance with Presidential Directives.
- For SC/ST applicants, the maximum age relaxation is 5 years.
- OBC applicants have three years.
- 10 years for applicants with disabilities.
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 40,000/- per month + applicable housing allowance Manager Gr.II Allowance: Rs. 50,000/- per month + applicable house rent Allowance
- Sr. Manager: Rs. 70,000/- per month plus applicable housing allowance.
30 available positions
07 Assistant Manager : Positions ( UR- 04, SC- 02, EWS – 01 )
- 04 Civilian Positions
- Electrical – 1 position Mechanical – 1 position Finance – 1 position
Manager Gr.II: 19 positions ( UR- 09, OBC – 05, SC – 02, EWS- 03 )
- 11 Civilian Positions
- Electrical – 03 Post Mechanical – 01 Post Finance – 03 Post Information Technology – 01 Post
04 Senior Manager: Positions ( UR- 04 )
- Civil-Design – 01 Post Architecture – 01 Post Human Resources – 01 Post
- 01 Position: Company Secretary
Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment Process 2023:
- The selection process consists of a written test and an interview.
- The applications will be shortlisted in a 1:5 ratio based on the percentage of marks obtained in the required qualification.
- Depending on the number of applications received for the position, management may conduct a written test to screen applicants if necessary.
- Applicants will be invited to an interview based on their performance in the written test.
- The list of chosen candidates will be posted on the EPI website.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview; the venue, location, and date of the interview will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via email at the email address provided in the application form.
How to Apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Jobs 2023?
Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply online at their official website by 13 February 2023 at 5.00 p.m. Applicants who have already applied and been called for an interview within the last year are not required to apply, and their applications will be rejected if they do.
Note : The application confirmation page must be printed for future reference by the applicants.