GIC Recruitment 2023 | 02 Assistant Manager Positions | The deadline is March 31, 2023:
GIC has issued a notice for the position of Assistant Manager-Company Secretary in 2023. There are two openings for the position. Candidates with any degree qualification are allowed to apply.
GIC Jobs 2023: Assistant Manager-Company Secretary:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager-Company Secretary|
|Qualification||Any degree(Passed ICSI)|
|Total Posts||02 Posts|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Company Secretary-Assistant Manager:
- Graduation in any field with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and passing the Institute of Company Secretaries of India Final Examination.
- Candidates are required to provide their membership number, which will be confirmed with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have strong abilities in Excel and Word.
Age Limit (as of March 1, 2023):
- The minimum limit is 21.
- 30 years of age maximum
- The candidate must have been born between 02.03.1993 and 01.03.2002, both days combined.
- 5 years for SC/STs
- 3 years OBC
- 10 years PwBD
- Ex-military / Disabled Ex-servicemen: Actual time rendered in the defense services + 3 years.
- Widows, divorcees, and separated women: 9 years
- Individuals residing in the province of Jammu and Kashmir: 5 years
- Employees who are currently confirmed: 8 years
Number of Vacancies: 02 ( General – 01, OBC – 01 )
GIC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection for the above position shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the applicants based on Preliminary Screening, performance in interviews, and medical examination.
- Candidates who have been selected in the preliminary screening will be invited to an interview by the Corporation.
- The location, address, time, and date of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted applicants later.
- The interview could also be done virtually.
How do I register for the GIC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates should register online at their official website by March 31, 2023.