Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice | 04 Posts | Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2023 The deadline is March 31, 2023:
The Chandigarh Administration has issued a notification for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice positions in various disciplines. There are four open positions for the aforementioned positions. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/Diploma qualification are eligible to apply.
Chandigarh Administration Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 9,000 – 8,000/Month|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- Architectural Assistantship Graduate (Technical): Architecture degree.
- Assistantship in Architecture Diploma in Architectural Assistantship (Technical) (3 Yrs. Diploma after 10th class or Diploma of 2 yrs. after 12th pass).
- Regional & Town Planning Graduate (Technical): Bachelor of Technology (Planning) or Bachelor of Planning or equivalent Degree in Town Planning or Bachelor in Architecture or AMIE (Civil) or any other equivalent Degree in Civil Engineering recognised by the Institute of Engineers (India) for membership.
- Draftsman (Civil) Diploma (Technical): Diploma in Architectural Assistantship (3 years after 10th class or 2 years after 12th pass)
Candidates who graduated between 2021 and 2022 are eligible.
- Architectural Assistantship (Technical) Graduate: Rs 9,000/- Architectural Assistantship (Technical) Diploma: Rs 8,000/-
- Graduate (Technical) Regional & Town Planning: Rs 9,000/- Draftsman (Civil) Diploma (Technical): Rs 8,000/-
There are four open positions.
- Graduate Architectural Assistantship (Technical): 01 Postgraduate Diploma in Architectural Assistantship (Technical): 01 Postgraduate Regional & Town Planning (Technical): 01 Civil Draftsman Diploma (Technical): 01 Post
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Interviews may be part of the selection process.
How to Apply for Chandigarh Administration Jobs 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates should apply for the position by submitting the prescribed application form to the above-mentioned address on or before March 31, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Before applying for the job, candidates should register with the NATS Portal.