HDFC Bank is hiring Customer Care Executives or Customer Experience Executives with any degree through the Rising Bankers Program in 2023. Rising Bankers is an eight-month certification programme offered by HDFC Bank in partnership with Amity Global Business School, one of India’s leading educational institutions. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
About HDFC Bank: HDFC Bank (housing development financial corporation) is India’s largest private sector bank, with headquarters in Mumbai since August 1994. As of February 2016, HDFC Bank was the largest bank in India by market capitalization, with over 84,000 employees and branches in Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. In 2016, it was ranked 69th. Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands according to BrandZ
HDFC Bank Job Openings 2023:
|Job Role||Customer Care Executive or Customer Experience Executive|
|Stipend||Rs 3 LPA|
|Job location||Across India|
- Full-time graduate with a graduation percentage of at least 50% or final-year student awaiting results
- You should not have any relatives who work for HDFC Bank or who are enrolled in the Rising Bankers or Future Bankers programmes.
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 26 on January 1, 2022.
- There should be no pending legal cases in any court of law.
Candidates who are currently employed by HDFC Bank or one of its subsidiaries are not eligible to apply. You cannot register for the Rising Bankers Program again for 6 months after you have registered.
Process of Selection:
The selection will be made through a multi-stage process that includes:
- Aptitude Test Online
- Interview with a Person
The Online Assessment is an aptitude test that covers the following sections:
- Language: English
- Quantitative Skill
- Personality Evaluation
- Sales Ability
Note: All candidates are expected to pass an online assessment as part of the selection process, for which they must pay a fee of 550/-, which will be collected directly by SHL India Pvt. Ltd. and will not be collected by or on behalf of HDFC Bank.
Rising Bankers is an 8-month certification programme co-created by HDFC Bank and Amity Global Business School, one of India’s leading educational institutions. This programme has been designed to provide future bankers with “real world” experience.
Fees for Programs:When compared to other professional courses in the same category, the programme offers excellent value for money at 2.2 lacs + taxes, which includes boarding charges for the first 5 months of on-campus training.
Among the program’s features are:
- A five-month residential on-campus stint that includes an exciting mix of classroom sessions, guest lectures chaired by well-known industry figures, and field trips. Discussions in groups about real-world business case studies, role plays, and field work
- A three-month paid internship at any HDFC branch location in the country to further your understanding of banking products, processes, the compliance framework, and day-to-day banking operations.
- After successfully completing the course PG Diploma in Customer Experience Management, you will be placed as a Customer Care Executive or Customer Experience Executive with HDFC Bank.
Curriculum for the two terms
The 5 months of classroom training are divided into two 2.5-month semesters. The course syllabus would be
- Term I: Banking Fundamentals, Banking Operations, Customer Service Orientation
Product, Sales, Skill Development, Systems, and Workflows are the topics covered in Term II.
Final Placement: At the time of joining the course at Amity Global Business School, all selected applicants will be given a Provisional Letter of Appointment. Upon successful completion of the programme, a job offer will be made. (5 months in the classroom and 3 months on the job).
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Jobs 2023?
All interested and qualified candidates should apply for this position online as soon as possible by clicking on the link below.