IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023 | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore for Trainee Software Engineer:
IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates at the Bangalore Office for the role of Trainee Software Engineer.
Details of the IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
- Only fresh B. Tech graduates from the Computer Science/IT streams will be considered (2023 Batch)
- Excellent academic performance
- Excellent technological knowledge
- Knowledge of projects and internships is required.
- Solid data structures and OOPS concepts
- Any of them Strong language skills [C/C++/Python/C#/JAVA]
- Excellent communication abilities
- Strong learning attitude
- As you implement technical solutions for next-generation products and platforms, you will have the opportunity to learn hands-on Development and Automation. You will interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from all over the world.
- You must be in your final semester as an Engineering (BE/B. Tech) student to be considered for this position. This will be a 6-month paid industry internship programme with the possibility of being extended as full-time Engineers. You will play an important role in the development of cutting-edge applications, assisting us in the construction, operation, and upgrade of the various systems used throughout the organisation.
How do I apply for the IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and qualified candidates should apply for this position online as soon as possible using the following link.