IIFCL Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager | 26 Available Positions The deadline is April 2, 2023:
The IIFCL Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued for the position of Assistant Manager. There are 26 open positions for the aforementioned positions. with B.E/B.Tech/MBA/B.A + LLB/ CA / ICWA / LLB / PGDM qualifications are eligible to apply.
IIFCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/MBA/B.A + LLB/ CA / ICWA / LLB / PGDM|
|Total Posts||26 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application starts from||11 March 2023|
|Last Date||02 April 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- Postgraduate degree/MBA/PGDM/LLB/BA+LLB (5 year)/CA/B.Tech/B.E.
- Experience: 1 year as an officer in the financial sector/banks/financial institutions/public sector undertakings/reputable corporations.
- with relevant work experience in project finance/corporate finance/treasury/credit loan accounting/NPA and recovery will be given preference.
- Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office, is required.
Age Limit (as of February 28, 2023): 21-30 years
- Scheduled Castes (SC) and Tribes (ST): After 5 years
- Other Regressive Classes (OBCs) Layer that is not creamy: By three years
- PWD (Persons with Disabilities): 5 – 10 years
- All individuals who have ordinarily resided in Kashmir: After 5 years
- Children and relatives of those killed in the 1984 riots: After 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen: (See Annexure ‘A’ for more information): After 5 years
Rs. 80,000/- per month
Number of Vacancies: 26
- 08 UR / Gen Posts
- SC: 4 Positions
- ST: 02 Positions
- 08 OBC Positions
- 04 Posts on EWS
IIFCL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process consists of a written examination, a behavioural examination, and an interview.
- The examination consists of two objective-type sections.
- Each section has a running time of 60 minutes.
|Section of test||Weightage ( % )||No.of.Questions||Maximum marks|
|Section – I : Test of Reasoning||20||25||25|
|Current Affairs related to|
|Section – II : Domain Knowledge||35||50||50|
Fees for applications:
- Rs 500 + Rs 100/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) for UR/EWS/OBC
- PwD: Rs 100/- ( Intimation Charges )
- Rs 100/- for SC/ST ( Intimation Charges )
How to Apply for IIFCL 2023 Recruitment?
From 11 March 2023 to 02 April 2023, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online at their official website.