IIITDM Kurnool Walk-In Interview for Junior Research Fellow | Deadline: March 27, 2023:
Junior Research Fellow IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment 2023 has been announced. Applications are being accepted for the following temporary position on a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored research project for a limited time. The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool has issued a notice to fill one vacancy for a three-year project.
IIITDM Kurnool Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last date||27 March 2023|
|Walk-in date||28 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- Development of Cognitive Radio-Based Modified Watson-Watt Techniques is the project’s title.
Junior Research Associate:
- must hold a Graduate or Postgraduate degree in Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering and be GATE qualified.
- Qualifications desired: Excellent understanding of communication systems. Excellent hands-on experience with electronic and communication hardware systems. Good understanding of programming/simulation software such as C, Java, and MATLAB. Excellent academic record and knowledge in the relevant field. Experiment design and analytical instrument handling experience is required. Excellent analytical and technical writing abilities.
- The position is only temporary and will last one year. It may be extended for another two years based on the requirements and the candidate’s performance.
Monthly salary: Rs.31,000
Number of vacancies: 1
Process of Selection for IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment 2023:
- During the written test and interview, the original testimonials will be verified. Selected will be notified via email. Applicants are encouraged to visit the IIITDM Kurnool website on a regular basis for information, updates, and so on.
How to Apply for IIITDM Kurnool Jobs 2023?
Interested candidates should download and complete the application form, along with all copies of relevant documents, and submit it via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speed post to the address listed below by March 27, 2023. Candidates may also attend the Walk-in-Interview with the completed application and all enclosures on March 28, 2023 at 10 a.m.