IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 for Procurement Specialist/Project Officer | 02 Positions | Deadline: April 10, 2023:
The Indian Institutes of Technology Madras Recruitment 2023 has declared the appointment of a Procurement Specialist / Project Officer for the Department of Applied Mechanics for a one-year term. (later extendable on performance). There are a total of two vacancies for this job.
IIT Madras Job Openings 2023:
IIT Madras Procurement Specialist Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Procurement Specialist|
|Last date to apply||10 April 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Commerce is required. Candidates with a PDPP, CPPP, or CCMP will be favoured.
- Candidates must have 5+ years of procurement-related experience with a state government, central government, semi-government bodies, public sector organizations, or big private companies.
- Candidates with hands-on expertise in World Bank/Externally Aided Projects/State Government/Central Government/Large House Corporate/Semi-Government Bodies/PSU procurement policies and procedures would be preferred.
- Assist in the creation of procurement plans, implementation schedules, and contract supervision plans, as well as contract performance assessment criteria. Provide buying assistance during project planning and execution.
- Manage procurements using the state’s e-procurement technology. Administrative assistance with purchase management, contract administration, disbursement, and contract closure. Etc.,
- Duration of the engagement: Initially for one year, with the possibility of extension depending on performance.
Maximum age (as of 10 April 2023): 45 years.
- Rs.60,000-1,00,000/month(Based on the qualification, experience, and competency of the candidate, the remuneration is negotiable).
Number of Vacancies: 1
Process of Selection:
Tests and interviews will be used in the selection procedure. Only those who have been selected will be notified.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Jobs?
Candidates must follow the instructions for submitting web applications.