Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023
Asteria Aerospace scheduled to hire Intern System Engineering for BE/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Intern System Engineering|
- B.E/B.Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical/ECE or relevant engineering field. Project experience in working on UAV/robotics/electro-mechanical projects will be a plus.
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Experience in product development of UAVs/ robotics/ similar electro-mechanical systems
- Fundamental knowledge of basic concepts across multi-disciplinary fields – physics, aerospace, mechanical, electronics, communication, dynamics & controls
- UAV flight testing/piloting experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage by planning and organizing work
- Asteria Aerospace is looking for a candidate for a 6 month internship to be a part of the systems engineering team and perform component testing and validation, technical investigation, troubleshooting, and engineering documentation for new product development in Unmanned Aerial Systems.
- R&D testing and validation of components, subsystems for UAS products
- Debug and perform system/subsystem failure analysis using root cause analysis methods
- Support continuous improvement in system engineering processes
- Support technical documentation as required
How to Apply for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.