JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2023 for Software Engineer | Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled for the position of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(IT) graduates from the 2020/2021/2022 batch.
Off Campus Drive 2023: JMAN Group:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Test Date||Informed later|
|Last Date||15 February 2023|
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(IT) Candidates with a cumulative CGPA of 60% or 6.0 are preferred (10th, 12th & UG)
- Experience with software programming is preferred.
- Batches of graduates: 2020, 2021, and 2022 (Strictly No 2023 Batch)
- Permanent employment is the position type.
Position Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Software development in any language with an organised and efficient code structure.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and maintain the codes, as well as update them as needed.
- Observe project plans and company standards.
- Clear understanding of project requirements and task execution.
Occasional/additional responsibilities of the position:
- Detail documentation of the system or application’s details and findings.
- Collaborating or working with other developers and departments.
A CTC of 3.5 lacs per annum will be offered upon joining as a Software Engineer on a permanent basis. Furthermore, after 30 months of continuous employment as permanent employees, they will be eligible for a loyalty bonus of Rs. 2,00,000/-. If they choose to leave the organisation within 24 months of becoming permanent employees, they must pay the organisation Rs. 2,00,000/- in liquidated damages.
Process of selection:
- 2 rounds of online testing
- Students who pass the assessments will be required to attend a Technical F2F / Virtual interview.
- HR discussion
How can I apply for the JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by February 15, 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with a link to the test.