Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 | 165 Posts for System Assistants and Senior Computer Programmers The deadline is March 6, 2023:
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued for System Assistants & Senior Computer Programmers / Munsiff-Magistrate in various disciplines. Candidates with B.Sc/BCA/Diploma and MCA/B.E/B.Tech & B.L qualifications are eligible to apply for the positions.
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in Kerala, India, and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. Kochi is the location. The High Court has the authority under Article 226 of the Indian Constitution to issue directions, orders, and writs, including writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto, The High Court has original, appellate, and revisional jurisdiction in civil and criminal matters, as well as the authority to respond to references to it under certain statutes.
Kerala High Court Job Openings 2023:
Kerala High Court System Assistant Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||System Assistants|
|Total Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Last Date||06 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Assistants to the System:
- Must have a three-year diploma in computer/electronics approved by the government. OR a B.Sc. (Computer Science) or a BCA.
- Experience: At least two years of experience in hardware troubleshooting and basic computer networking knowledge is required.
- One year of experience in the e-Courts project in Kerala is preferred. OR one year of experience working on any Linux-based platform.
Candidates must have been born on or after January 2, 1982.
Rs. 21,850/– per month
Number of Vacancies: 90
- Thiruvananthapuram: 10 Posts, Kollam: 8 Posts, Pathanamthitta: 4 Posts, Alappuzha: 7 Posts, Kottayam: 7 Posts, Thodupuzha: 4 Posts, Ernakulam: 12 Posts, Thrissur: 7 Posts, Palakkad: 7 Posts, Manjeri: 5 Posts, Kozhikode: 8 Posts, Kalpetta:
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure:
- Analytical test/Technical test/Interview are all part of the selection process.
- Simply meeting the eligibility requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for the test/interview.
- The High Court has the authority to change the mode of selection.
- The call letters will be sent to the candidate’s email address on the Application form.
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Jobs 2023?
Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the job offline by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address via registered post / speed post by March 6, 2023.