Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued for the positions of Personal Assistant (Grade II) to Judge in a variety of disciplines. There are four positions available in the above-mentioned job. Candidates with any Bachelor’s Degree recognised by any of Kerala’s universities are eligible to apply. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply online at their official website. The eligibility and selection process are explained in detail below.
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in Kerala, India, and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. Kochi is the location. The High Court has the authority under Article 226 of the Indian Constitution to issue directions, orders, and writs, including writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto, and certiorari, to ensure the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. The High Court has original, appellate, and revisional jurisdiction in civil and criminal matters, as well as the authority to respond to references to it under certain statutes.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 for Personal Assistant :
|Job Role||Personal Assistant (Grade II)|
|Total Vacancies||4 Posts|
|Last Date||25 January 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :Educational Qualification :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in Computer Word Processing or equivalent.
Age Limit : Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation :
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person , the relaxation will be maximum of five years.
- Age relaxation upto 15 years will be granted to the blind and the deaf and dumb candidates.
- 10 years to orthopaedically disabled candidates.
- Age relaxation upto 5 years will be granted to widows.
Note : The condition that in no case upper age limit shall exceed 50 years.No.of.Vacancies : 4 Posts ( SC – 02 , ST – 02 )
Salary : Rs 39,300-83,000/-
Selection Process of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 :
- Selection will be on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview.
- The maximum marks for the Dictation Test and the Interview will be 100 and 10 respectively.
- In order to be considered suitable for appointment, the candidate concerned must secure at least 50% marks in the dictation test and the interview separately.
- The Dictation Test and Interview will be common for the candidates who applied.
Dictation Test :
- The Dictation Test comprises Dictation of a passage (preferably a judgment) (about 1100-1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speeds between 100 and 120 words per minute.
- The dictation should be transcribed using computer in 2½ hours.
Application Fees : Candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment ?
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online at their official website by January 25, 2023. The online application process is divided into two steps: Step I and Step II. ‘Step-I/ New Applicant’ is the first section for registering applicants. ‘Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the next step for applicants who have completed Step-I. A candidate’s online application is only complete if he or she completes both steps, which include submitting the application by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option in Step II.
- The candidates should download the Admission Tickets/Call Letters from their official website.
- The Admission Tickets for Dictation test will be ready for download three weeks prior to the date of the Dictation test and the Call Letters for Interview will be ready for download two weeks prior to the Interview and the candidate will be intimated through SMS/e-mail.
- The candidates who have found place in the Short List can download and take printout of the call letters for interview.
- Date of commencement of Online Application – 27 December 2022
- Closure of Online Application – 25 January 2023
- Last date for receipt of the copies of the required documents – 15 February 2023