Kerala Maritime Board Recruitment 2023 for Technical Assistant / Engineers | 17 Posts | Last Date : 22 February 2023
Kerala Maritime Board has issued a recruitment notification for the positions of Technical Assistant / Engineers / Others in various disciplines. There are approximately 17 open positions for the aforementioned positions. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/LLB/Diploma qualification are eligible to apply.
Kerala Maritime Board Jobs 2023 for Technical Assistants, Engineers, and Others:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant / Engineers / Others|
|Total Posts||17 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 21,175 – 50,000/-|
|Last Date||22 February 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Chairman’s Private Secretary/Technical Assistant:
- A degree in Marine Engineering/Nautical Science is required.
- Candidates should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the maritime industry.
Trainee in Management:
- ACS Inter/Final.
- Candidates should have at least two years of experience preparing Board Notices, Meeting Minutes, and other Board Secretariat Work.
Co-ordinator of Training:
- A degree in Marine Engineering or Nautical Science is required.
- Candidates must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the Maritime/Training & Development Sector.
Customs EDI Operation Resident Engineer:
- A diploma in network engineering is required.
- Candidates should have at least one year of experience in a recognised Customs EDI Center or two years of networking experience in a reputable firm.
- A Marine, Mechanical, Electrical, or Naval Architect with a first or second class Motor/Steam Ministry of Transport (MOT) Certificate. OR Master Mariner (Foreign Going) with two years of sailing experience or experience in maritime training or marine surveying after obtaining a master’s certificate. OR a Master (Near Coastal Voyage Vessel) certificate OR a Marine Engineer Operator Class III [Near Coastal Voyage Vessel (NCV) – Chief Engineer Officer] certificate. OR Inland Vessel Master Class I or Inland Engineer Certificate with at least 15 years of service on board inland vessels, at least 5 years as Master or Chief Engineer.
- A basic degree in Naval Architecture with 7 years of experience in seagoing regular vessels, Classification Societies, Ship Building yards, reputable International Shipping Corporations, or State Port Departments. OR a diploma in shipbuilding with 15 years’ experience in seagoing regular vessels, Classification Societies, Ship Building yards, reputable International Shipping Corporations, or State Port Departments.