Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assistant Engineers in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineers :
|Job Role||Assistant Engineers|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||01 February 2023|
Department : Public Works Department
Assistant Engineer (Civil) :
- B Sc/B Tech Degree in Engineering (Civil) of the Kerala University or B.E Degree (Civil) of the Madras University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent. OR
- Associate Membership of the Institution of engineers, India , in Civil Engineering or any other Diploma recognized as equivalent thereto. OR
- Pass in sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the Associate Membership Examinations of the Institution of Engineers, India, in Civil Engineering.
Department : Irrigation
Assistant Engineer (Civil) :
- Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent
- Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers in India in Civil Engineering.
Department : Agriculture Development and Farmers’Welfare
Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) :
- A Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering of a recognized University. OR
- A Diploma in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute with one year practical experience in Agricultural implements and machinery in any Government/Registered quasi Government Organization, after obtaining the Diploma.
- Public Works Department ( AE – Civil ) : 21-40, only candidates born between 02 January 1982 and 01 January 2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post.
- Irrigation Department ( AE – Civil ) : 18-36, Only candidates born between 02 January 1986 and 01 January 2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post.
- Agriculture Development and Farmers’Welfare Department ( AE – Agriculture ) : 20-37, Only candidates born between 02 January 1985 and 01 January 2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Note : Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST and Other Backward Communities.
Salary: Rs 55,200-1,15,300/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : Anticipated
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) : 02 Posts
Selection Process of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process may includes Written/OMR/Online Test.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website. Candidates have to register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User ID and password. Candidates should apply for the post latest by 01 February 2023.
Note : Every person appointed to the post shall from the date on which he/she joins duty be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
For More Details :