LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online application for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) for 300 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree within the age limit of 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be done through the preliminary exam, main exam and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at (www.licindia.in) website on or before 31 January 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
LIC released job notification for AAO vacancy on 15 January 2023. Its most popular vacancy in LIC, Candidates who waited for LIC Jobs can use this opportunity to make their career in Life Insurance Corporation. For this LIC AAO exam candidates can submit their application through online mode only. Candidates who have a degree in the age range between 21-30 years can apply for this position. The age relaxation is available to depend on their community.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is a government-owned insurance company headquartered in Mumbai.LIC was founded in the year of 1956.LIC functions across India with 2018 computerized branch offices and 8 zonal offices. It has 2018 branches and 1408 satellite offices across the country.LIC has 1.2 Lakhs employees, 1,537,064 individual agents, 342 Corporate Agents, 109 Referral Agents.42 Banks and 114 Brokers are directly tied up with LIC.LIC Housing FInance is a subsidiary company of LIC which offering housing and finance loans.
LIC Careers 2023: LIC offers various opportunities to everyone depend upon the qualification. LIC AAO Administrative Officer vacancies are popular officer category hired by LIC. Those who are willing to contribute for LIC they can easily join for LIC Agents.If you are looking for LIC Job vacancies kindly follow freshersvoice.com for more details and you can also apply for bank jobs.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Administrative Officers(AAO):
|Job Role||Assistant Administrative Officers|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||15 January 2023|
|Last Date||31 January 2023|
LIC AAO Vacancies-Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2023): 21 to 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For OBC: 3 Years
- For PwBD (Gen): 10 Years
- For PwBD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- For PwBD (OBC): 13 Years
- For ECO/SSCO (Gen): 5 Years
- For ECO/SSCO (SC/ST): 10 Years
- For ECO/SSCO (OBC): 8 Years
- Confirmed LIC employees Further Relaxation of 5 YEARS
Community Wise Vacancies: Total – 300 Posts
- SC: 50 posts
- ST: 27 posts
- OBC: 84 posts
- EWS: 27 posts
- UR: 112 posts
LIC AAO Recruitment Selection Process 2023:
Selection will be done through 3 phases (Preliminary, Mains Examination, Interview) and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I Preliminary Examination:
- Preliminary Examination consisting of the objective test will be conducted online.
- The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
|Post||Marks & Ques||Duration||Min Qualifying Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 mins||16||18|
Phase-II Mains Examination:
- The main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online.
- Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer.
- The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
|Test|| Ques||Marks||Duration||Min Qualifying Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||30 Mins||40||45|
and Financial Market
& Essay)/ Legal drafting
for AAO (Legal)
- Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Application fees/ Intimation charges (Non-refundable):
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Intimation Charges Rs. 85/+Transaction Charges+GST
- For all other candidates: Application fee cum Intimation Charges Rs. 700/+Transaction Charges+GST
Payment Mode: Charges through the online mode only
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 31 January 2023.
- Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 15 January 2023
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 31 January 2023
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination 7 to 10 days before examination
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 17.02.2023 & 20.02.2023
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (Tentative): 18 March 2023