LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 | 9,394 Positions | Closing Date: 10 February 2023
The LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 notification has been released for the positions of Apprentice Development Officers in a variety of disciplines. There are approximately 9,394 open positions in the aforementioned positions. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the positions.
LIC ADO Job Openings for Apprentice Development Officers in 2023:
|Job Role||Apprentice Development Officers|
|Qualification||Graduates in any degree|
|Total Vacancies||9,394 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 February 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Officers in Charge of Apprentice Development:
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University in India established under a statute/approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai for LIC Employees and LIC Agents in both urban and rural areas.
- An applicant from the Others category (Open Market) for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both the urban and rural areas must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised.
- Candidates with at least two years of experience in the life insurance industry or in the marketing of financial products will be given preference.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ) :
- Between the ages of 21 and 30.
- Candidates must have been born between the dates of January 2, 1993, and January 1, 2002. (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation :
OBC member (except those in the creamy layer): 33 years
35 years if you are a member of a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe
- LIC Employees who are not members of the SC, ST, or OBC: 42 years
- LIC Employees with OBC (other than those in the creamy layer): 45 years
- LIC Employee who belongs to SC or ST: 47 years
- LIC Agents or other than agents, such as DSAs/FSEs, who are not members of the SC, ST, or OBC: 40 years
- LIC Agents or other agents such as DSAs/FSEs who are members of the OBC (other than those in the creamy layer): 43 years
- LIC Agents or other agents, such as DSAs/FSEs, who are SC or ST members: 45 years
- 30 years of military service
- 30 years for everyone else
Stipend : Rs 51,500/-
No.of.Vacancies : 9,394 Posts
- 1,216 posts in the north
- North: 1,033 posts Central: 561 posts East: 1,049 posts
- Southern: 1,516 Posts South Central: 1,408 Posts
- There are 1,942 posts in the Western region.
- East Central: 669 Positions
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process :
- The selection procedure includes an online test and an interview.
- For candidates from the Open Market Category, the online examination will be divided into two phases: preliminary examination and main examination.
- It will be an objective test worth 160 points that will be administered online. The objective test will last two hours in total, or 120 minutes.
- The preliminary examination, which will consist of an objective test, will be held online.
- The English Language test will be of a qualifying nature, and the results will not be used to determine ranking.
- Candidates equal to 20 times the number of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for the main examination, subject to availability.
|Name of test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of exam||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||30**||English||20 minutes|
The Main Exam:
- The main examination, which will consist of objective tests, will be held online.
- The exam is given in English and Hindi.
- The examination will last a total of 120 minutes.
- Only the results of the main examination will be considered for interview shortlisting.
- The results of the main examination and the interview will be used to determine the final merit list of candidates.
- The interview has a maximum score of 40.
- There will be no contingency or waiting list for candidates who do not pass the main exam.
Application Fees :
- Intimation Fees for SC/ST Candidates : Rs.100/- (inclusive of GST) plus the Transaction Fees
- Other than SC/ST candidates, application fees-cumulative
- -Intimation Fees: Rs. 750/- (inclusive of GST)
How to Apply for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023?
On or before February 10, 2023, interested and qualified candidates can apply online at their official website.
- Interview Call Letters will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the candidate during the online application process.
- Requests to send letters to different addresses later on will not be considered.
- The probation period is one year, but it can be extended to two years.
- The appointment of a Development officer will be contingent on performance evaluation.
- The total number of vacancies, including those for reserved categories, is provisional and subject to change based on actual vacancies at the time of final selection and the availability of successful candidates following the interview.
Important Dates :
- Application online registration will begin on January 21, 2023.
- Application registration closes on February 10, 2023.
- The deadline for editing application details is February 10, 2023.
- The deadline for printing your application is February 25, 2023.
- Online Fee Payment: January 21, 2023 to February 10, 2023
- Downloading the Call Letter for the On-Line Examination (Tentative): 4 March 2023 and onwards
- Date of the Preliminary Online Examination: March 12, 2023
- Date of the Main Online Examination: April 8, 2023