Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 for Civil Judges | 19 Positions | Last day to apply: April 1, 2023:
Madras High Court has issued a notification for Civil Judges in various disciplines for the year 2023. There are 19 open positions for the aforementioned positions.
Madras High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Civil Judges|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 27,700 – 44,770/-|
|Application Last Date||01 April 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Civil Court Judges:
Advocates/Pleaders/Assistant Public Prosecutors in Practice:
- Must have a degree in law from an Indian university established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, a State Act, or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification, and be registered as an advocate with a State Bar Council established under the Advocates Act, 1961. And, on the date of the High Court’s notification for recruitment to the post, must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto, and must have done so for at least three years. Alternatively, you must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor with at least three years of experience as an Advocate and/or
For Newly Graduated Lawyers:
- Must be a fresh Law Graduate with a degree in Law from a recognised University who is eligible to be enrolled as an Advocate and who has obtained such a Law Degree with an overall percentage of 50% in the case of open categories and 45% in the case of other reserved categories.
- Fresh law graduates are those who received their law degree within the previous three years of the notification date.
Age Limit (as of July 1, 2023):
- 25 – 40 years for practising advocates/pleaders/assistant public prosecutors
- 22 – 27 years for recent law graduates
Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years of age relaxation (Over and above the admissible maximum age limit prescribed).
Salary range: Rs 27,700-44,770/-
There are 19 open positions ( UR – 06, OBC – 06, EWS – 02, SC – 04, ST – 01 )
Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure:
- The selection process consists of a preliminary test, a main examination, and a viva voce.
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination and Viva-voce will be used to select candidates.
Fees for Examinations:
- All women candidates, persons with disabilities, and candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) are exempt from paying the total fee of Rs 2000/-. (ST).
How Can I Apply for Madras High Court Jobs in 2023?
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online at their official website by April 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.