Medical Officer / Staffs | 560 Posts | Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 The deadline is March 7, 2023:
The Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued for the positions of Medical Officer / Staffs / Others in a variety of disciplines. There are approximately 560 Posts available for the aforementioned positions. Candidates with MBBS/Diploma/B.Sc qualifications are eligible to apply for the position.
Chennai Corporation Jobs 2023 for Medical Officers, Staffs, and Others:
|Job Role||Medical Officer / Staffs / Others|
|Total Vacancies||560 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 8,500 – 60,000/-|
|Last Date||07 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Officer of Medicine:
- MBBS Degree conferred by a University or Institution recognised by the UGC for grant purposes.
- The Medical Council of India must have approved the courses.
- Candidates must have a Diploma in GNM / B.Sc (Nursing) from a government or government-approved private nursing college recognised by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council registered.
MPHW / Multi Purpose Health Worker (Grade II Health Inspector):
- A plus two in Biology, Botany, or Zoology is required.
- Must have studied Tamil as a subject in SSLC level.
- Must have two years of Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) / Health Inspector / Sanitary Inspector course training provided by a recognised private institution, trust, university, or deemed university, including Gandhigram Rural Institute Training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Support Staff: Should have completed at least the eighth grade.
- Medical Officer: Under the age of 40
- Staff Nurse: Under the age of 50
- MPHW / Multi Purpose Health Worker: Under the age of 50
- Support Personnel: Under the age of 50.
- MPHW / Multi Purpose Health Worker (Health Inspector – Grade II): Rs 14,000/- Medical Officer: Rs 60,000/- Staff Nurse: Rs 18,000/-
- Support Personnel: Rs 8,500/-
560 available positions
- 140 Medical Officer Positions
- 140 Staff Nurse Positions
- MPHW / Multi Purpose Health Worker (Grade II Health Inspector): 140 Positions
- 140 Support Positions
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Interviews are part of the selection process.
How to Apply for Chennai Corporation Jobs 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates should apply for the position by submitting the prescribed application form to the above-mentioned address on or before March 7, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.