NHIDCL has issued a job advertisement for Apprenticeship positions in a variety of disciplines. This job has a total of 30 available positions. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MBA/B.Sc/BBL/B.Com degrees are eligible to apply. Eligible and interested candidates should apply online at their official website. The eligibility and selection process are explained in detail below.
About NHIDCL :National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (NHIDCL), a corporation under the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, is building/upgrading/widening national highways in the North-Eastern Region and areas that share international borders with neighbouring countries. The NHIDCL intends to implement an Apprenticeship scheme in order to develop employable skills among the country’s youth through practical training. Applications are being accepted from qualified Indian National candidates for thirty Apprentice positions.
NHIDCL Recruitment 2023 for Apprenticeship:
|Stipend||Rs 15,000 – 20,000/-|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Last Date||31 January 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
- Apprenticeship for Civil Engineering : B.Tech(Civil)final examination from IITONITs/Govt./AICTE approved Engineering Colleges.
- Apprenticeship for Finance & SAP : C.A / ICWA/B.Com/B.Sc/IT
- Apprenticeship for Legal and HR : Any Graduate preferably with LAW or MBA.
Age Limit (As on 20 February 2023 ): The applicant should not be below 18 years of age .
- Apprenticeship for Civil Engineering – 20 Posts ( General-10, SC- 03,ST -02, OBC-05 )
- Apprenticeship for Finance & SAP – 06 Posts ( General-03, SC- 01,ST -00, OBC-02 )
- Apprenticeship for Legal and HR – 04 Posts ( General-02, SC- 01,ST -00, OBC-01)
- A stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month will be paid during apprenticeship training, in case the Apprentice is engaged for the training in the State of his/her domicile.
- A stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month will be paid during apprenticeship training, in case the Apprentice is engaged for the training in the State other than the State of his/her domicile.
Selection Process for NHIDCL Recruitment 2023:
The selection process will be based on Academics/Written test/Interview.
How to apply for NHIDCL Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates can enroll to NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. After the enrollment is approved , apply to Establishment -NHIDCL latest by 31 January 2023.