NHPC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023 | Closing Date: February 15, 2023
The notification for NHPC Recruitment 2023 has been issued for the positions of Graduate Apprentice/Diploma/ITI Apprentice in various disciplines. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI qualifications may apply for the positions. Candidates who are eligible and interested may apply online at their official website. Each criterion’s detailed eligibility and selection process is described below.
The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC):NHPC Limited is a hydropower generation company in India that was founded in 1975. Its goal is to plan, promote, and organise an integrated and efficient hydroelectric power development in all aspects. It later broadened its scope to include other energy sources such as solar, geothermal, tidal, wind, and so on. The NHPC is a Government of India Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise. It is one of the top ten investment companies in the country.
Details of the NHPC Recruitment 2023:
NHPC Graduate Apprentice/ITI Apprentice (Baira Siul Power Station) Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/ITI Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||64 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 February 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- Graduate Apprentice: The applicant must have completed the 04-year engineering degree examination in the respective disciplines from an AICTE-accredited institution.
- Apprenticeship in ITI: ITI Pass in respective Trade (NCVT/SCVT) (Regular Mode).
Age Limit ( As on 15 February 2023 ) : 18 – 30 years.
- ITI Graduate Apprentice: Rs 9,000/- Apprentice: As defined by the Apprenticeship Act of 1961.
There are 64 open positions.
16 Graduate Apprenticeship Positions
- 06 Civilian Positions
- Electrical: 05 positions;
- Mechanical: 04 positions;
- Information Technology/Computer Science: 01 position
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Interviews are part of the selection process.
- Candidates who are eligible and have been shortlisted will receive a call letter informing them of the date/time and location of the interview.
- Candidates will be chosen based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade, performance in the Personal Interview, and successful document verification.
How to Apply for NHPC 2023 Recruitment?
Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the job online. Candidates applying for Graduate Apprenticeships must enrol in the NATS Portal, while candidates applying for ITI Apprenticeships must enrol in the Apprenticeship Portal and apply through the portal. Then, candidates should print the application form and mail it to the address listed below, along with the required documents, by February 15, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.