NIELIT Recruitment 2023 for Scientist – B | 09 Openings | Closing Date: March 16, 2023
The NIELIT Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued for the positions of Scientist – B in a variety of disciplines. There are approximately 09 vacancies available for the aforementioned positions. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA qualifications are eligible to apply.
NIELIT– The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society controlled by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India. The NIELIT office is spread across India, with 36 offices, over 700 institutes, and over 9000 facilitation centres. This institute provides both formal and non-formal education in the field of IECT, as well as training programmes in cutting-edge technology.
Scientist – B NIELIT Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Scientist – B|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 56,000 – 1,77,500/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- Bachelor degree in Technology or Engineering, or Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers (A&B) (Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electrical) (with one year of relevant work experience for Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers) in Ministries, Departments, Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Central Government, or Statutory Bodies Or a Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree (Physics, Electronics, or Applied Electronics) plus one year of relevant work experience. Alternatively, a B-Level from the Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) or a Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) with one year of relevant work experience. Or
Age Limit (as of March 16, 2023): 30 Years
- For the posts reserved for SC/ST candidates, the maximum age is 05 years.
- For the posts reserved for OBC (Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates, the age limit is up to three years.
- Up to ten years for PWBD candidates (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates for positions reserved for them).
- According to the rules, for ex-servicemen.
- 5 years for regular Central Civilian Government employees working in posts in the same line or allied cadres.
Salary range: Rs 56,000-1,77,500/-
There are nine open positions ( UR – 04, SC – 01, OBC – 03, EWS – 01 )
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The weightage of marks for the written examination and interview will be 85:15.
- It is necessary to attend the selection interview.
- Only those candidates who have qualified the written examination and have been shortlisted based on merit, position, and reservation policy, in the ratio of 1:3 (number of vacancies: number of candidates), will be called for an interview.
- The required documents will be verified during the interview for the position of Scientist ‘B.
Written examination scheme:
- The written examination will be of the objective type (OMR based), with questions from both the technical and generic areas.
- The written exam will last three hours.
- There will be a total of 120 objective type questions, with 65% from the Technical Area and 35% from the Generic Area.
- The technical area will be divided into two sections. I Engineering mathematics; or ii) CS/IT or EC.
- Part (ii) candidates will have the option of attending either the CS/IT or the EC portion.
- All candidates will have to learn engineering mathematics.
- Each question will be worth one mark, and each incorrect answer will be worth 0.25 points.
- The qualifying marks for the written examination will be 50% for general candidates, 40% for OBC candidates, and 30% for SC/PWD candidates.
- The specified cut off marks would apply to both overall marks (i.e. Technical and Generic Combined) and to each section/area (Technical/ Generic) separately.
- The syllabus for the written examination for the position of Scientist – B is now available on the website.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative Abilities, and General Awareness and Aptitude will comprise the Generic Area.
Fees for applications:
- General and all other applications: Rs.800/- each.
- N/A for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to Apply for NIELIT Jobs 2023?
Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply online at their official website on or before March 16, 2023, at 5.30 p.m.