Off Campus Koch Careers 2023 |Graduate Engineer Trainee |Apply Now!
Koch Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is seeking a Graduate Engineer Trainee. The Koch Careers recruiting campaign 2023 is open to students from all disciplines.
Koch Jobs 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹30K / Month*|
Job Description for Koch Careers:
- Koch is looking for individuals to fill the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job Responsibilities at Koch Careers:
- Create solid models and drawings based on Concept Release. Provide Work Manager with updated drawings and requirements.
- Provide a Bill of Material for costing and aid with SAP updates.
- Participate in the creation of product concepts and proposals.
- Initiate engineering changes via ECR/ECN & PCN and monitor progress until it is released in system Collaborate with other design centres to obtain clarifications on design / material, etc. for items made but not yet released in system
Eligibility Criteria for Koch Careers:
- BE/BTech in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of NX, Pro E OSDD, OSM, AutoCAD, and E-EC.
- Product design and development processes are well-understood.
- Technical communication abilities that are moderate
- Product knowledge is moderate.
- Knowledge of the wiring harness manufacturing process will be advantageous.
How do I apply for the Koch Career Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must complete the following steps: