Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | B.E/B.Tech | 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2023 is planning to hire Development Engineers for Engineering 2023 batch graduates through a Diversity Hackathon.
2023 Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Development Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 8.25 LPA|
|Hackathon Date||7 March 2023|
|Last Date||19 February 2023|
- Female Technologists with a BTech CGPA of 7 or higher Stream 2023: CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- There are no ongoing backlogs.
- No previous work experience
- Indian national
- CTC to be offered: INR 8.25 LPA (7.5 LPA fixed plus 75 k variable) plus a one-time relocation allowance of INR 1 lakh (if applicable)
- Ability to think outside the box, encouraging innovation and automation
- Analyze business problems and assist in the development of technically advanced solutions.
- Proven ability to establish a strong team-player problem-solving approach
- A solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, OOPs concepts, and frameworks is required.
- Learner who is eager to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills that allow for seamless interactions with colleagues all over the world
- Strong technical skills, including experience coding in any next-generation technology
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent technical abilities, as well as exposure to
- Object-oriented programming, preferably in Java, modern technologies such as microservices, and UI frameworks such as Angular and React
- Cloud technology knowledge – AWS and Azure Middleware – Springboot AI/NLP/Machine Learning algorithms
You will be a member of the Technology team.
- A techno banker is someone who works on developing and designing cutting-edge tools and applications that will shape the future of banking.
- Work in a truly Agile environment as a member of scrum teams attempting to solve customer problems.
- Play a critical role in client journeys that allow us to make faster decisions to improve the end-to-end client experience and achieve the most valuable outcomes for our clients.
- A member of a competent tribe
How does the Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive work?
Interested and qualified candidates should apply at the following link by February 19, 2023.