QAD Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023 | Mumbai
QAD has issued a notification for Graduate Trainee -Engineering positions in 2023. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc IT/M.Sc/BCA/MCA qualifications are eligible to apply.
QAD Graduate Trainee- Engineering Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee-Engineering|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Qualifications in education:
Engineering Graduate Trainee:
- 1 year experience
- Good PC skills and working knowledge of QAD supported technologies, platforms, and languages such as Progress, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, and Open Source technologies are required.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- As an Engineering Graduate Trainee, you will work as part of a team led by senior developers/engineers, performing professional software engineering functions such as those listed below.
- You will also handle non-complex design and programming functions independently, and as you gain experience in the role, you will take on more complex projects.
- You will create technical documentation and test units.
What you’ll do is as follows:
- QAD application analysis, design, and development/maintenance. Develop, implement, test, and incorporate solutions into application baselines.
- Documentation should be created or updated.
- Self-review of code to ensure compliance with quality standards and specifications.
How do I apply for the QAD Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply for the job as soon as possible online.