Redhat Recruitment 2023 scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee – Software for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or Science, candidates passed out 2021 and later only
- Strong command of written and verbal language (English)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes, tools and technologies quickly
- Strong critical thinking skills to ask questions and complete analysis
What you will do
- Working on application development & support activities in ERP & CRM Enterprise
- Applications tools namely Oracle EBS, Salesforce, RPA (UiPath), Workday, Zuora
- Working on application development & support activities in Enterprise Analytics &
- Fullstack tool & technologies
- Working on database infrastructure & DevOps CICD development & support functions including Oracle database, nosql databse, openshift, Kubernates, Jenkins, Tekton pipelines etc
- Gaining exposure to the enterprise Learning Management Systems domain and tools.
How to Apply Redhat Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.