Reliance Jio Jobs: Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers for B.E/BTech Graduates. The eligibility and application process are described in detail below.
Details about the Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2023:
- B.E./ B.Tech
Qualification in Education:
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G, and 2G networks
- Communication capabilities (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical abilities Teamwork Business acumen
- Analytical abilities Teamwork Business savvy
Responsibilities on the Job:
- Create, plan, and build end-to-end international networks.
- Develop requirements for 4G, 3G, and 2G roaming capability in collaboration with device and product teams.
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling seamless global roaming, such as authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, and performance management.
- Assist in the development of technical level proposals for new network deployments/upgrades/investments using business unit input for internal business decisions and budgeting.
- Validate the capabilities of the service provider in terms of performance, coverage, and so on.
- Network, performance, and route analysis should be analysed and troubleshooted.
- Determine the root causes of problems and make suggestions for improvement.
How to Apply for the Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive in 2023?
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online as soon as possible.