SAIL Recruitment 2023 notification for Bhilai Steel Plant announced for the posts of Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice in various disciplines. There are totally 120 vacancies available in above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Steel Authority of India- It is an Indian state-owned steel making company. It was found on 19 January 1954. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the CEO of SAIL. It is a public sector undertaking company and it was owned & operated by the Government of India. It produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants. It was located in the eastern and central regions of India.
SAIL Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice (Bhilai Steel Plant) :
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Stipend||As per Government norms|
|Last Date||19 February 2023|
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate Apprentice : Candidates should be a graduate in the following streams : Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Metallurgy.
- Technician Apprentice : Candidates should possess a diploma in the following streams : Metallurgy, Civil, CS/IT, Mining.
Note : Place of training for mining would be BSP mines at Dalli-Rajhara, Hirri and Nandini Mines.
No.of.Vacancies : 120 Posts
Graduate Apprentice : 60 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Mining – 15 Posts
- Metallurgy – 25 Posts
Technician Apprentice : 60 Posts
- Metallurgy – 20 Posts
- Civil – 10 Posts
- CS/IT – 10 Posts
- Mining – 20 Posts
Selection Process of SAIL Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes the Shortlisting of candidates which is based on the merit of their academics.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification for which they have to report at the designated place and designated time along with the original, Xerox copies of the documents.
- Management has the right to post any candidate either at plant or mines location.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode by BOAT Portal latest by 19 February 2023.
- The decision of Bhilai Steel Plant Management will be final and binding on candidates on all matters relating to eligibility , acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process (either in part of full) etc.
- Filling up of the vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement if some of the vacancies are not filled for any reason.
- Stipend rates for Graduate/Technician apprentices shall be as notified by BoAT from time to time.