SAIL Recruitment 2023 | Last Date: 19 February 2023
SAIL has issued a notification for Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) and Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) Management Trainees and Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice positions in various disciplines. Candidates with B.L/Any Bachelor degree/Diploma and B.E/B.Tech/Diploma qualifications are eligible to apply for the aforementioned positions. Interested and qualified candidates may apply for the position. The eligibility and selection process are described in detail below.
India Steel Authority-It is a state-owned steel company in India. It was discovered on the 19th of January, 1954. New Delhi is the headquarters. SAIL’s CEO is Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary. It is a government-owned and operated public sector undertaking. Its five integrated plants and three special steel plants produce iron and steel. It was found in India’s eastern and central regions.
SAIL Jobs 2023:
SAIL Management Trainees (Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP)) Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Management Trainees|
|Qualification||B.L/Any Bachelor degree/Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Last Date||08 February 2023|
Eligibility for Sports:
Qualification in Education:
Management Trainees (Admin) – Public Relations:
- Bachelor’s degree (full-time) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% (Average of all semesters/years) from a government-recognized university or institute.
- Post Graduate Degree (full time) / 02 years Diploma (full time) in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication / Mass Communication & Journalism with at least 60% marks (Average of all semesters / years) from a Govt. recognised University/Institute.
Management Trainees (Administration) – Law:
- Bachelor of Law (full-time) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% (Average of all semesters/years) from a government-recognized university/institute.
- LL.M. (02 years full-time course) with specialisation in Labour Laws or Commercial Laws and a minimum of 60% (Average of all semesters/years) from a government-recognized university/institute.
28 years old (as of February 8, 2023)
Salary: Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000/-
Number of Vacancies: 02
- Management Trainees (Administration) – PR: 1 Position
- Management Trainees (Administration) – Law: 1 Position
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process includes a written test (computer-based test) and an interview.
- The eligible candidates will be notified via Admit Card/Call Letter.
- If selection is solely by interview, the weightage of the interview mark shall be 100%, and the minimum qualifying marks shall be 50% for unreserved posts.
- In the case of a computer-based test (CBT), the date, time, and location will be communicated to eligible candidates via Admit Card/Call Letter.
- The Admit Cards/Call Letters will be available on the SAIL website.
- Candidates will be notified for Admit Card download via E-mail/SMS and the SAIL website.
- There will be no other communications sent to the candidate for this purpose.
- The CBT will be 200 marks and will be divided into two parts (in Hindi/English), the first of which will be a domain knowledge test (duration 40 minutes) for 100 marks and the second of which will be an aptitude test (duration 80 minutes) for total 100 marks, with four segments of 25 marks each: quantitative aptitude, English language, reasoning, and general awareness.
- Candidates must pass each component, namely the Domain Knowledge Test and the Aptitude Test, in the respective discipline with a minimum 50 percentile score.
- Candidates who do not pass any part of the CBT will not be considered for interviews.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews in the order of merit in a 1:3 ratio for each position.
- For final selection, a merit list will be created by combining the CBT and interview scores with an 80:20 weightage.
- The candidates for the positions will be chosen in order of merit.
- If two or more candidates are placed on the same cut-off point in the final merit list, the candidate with the higher CBT score will receive an offer letter.
- In the event of a tie in CBT marks, the candidate with the higher score in the higher eligibility qualification would be chosen.
- The date, time, and location of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates via Call Letter, and information will be shared via E-mail/SMS and the SAIL website.
- Shortlisted candidates must download their call letters from the SAIL website.
Fees for applications:
- Processing Fee (for SC/ST/ESM/Departmental candidates) – Rs.200/-
- Application Fee (for General/OBC/EWS candidates) – Rs.700/-
How to Apply for SAIL 2023 Recruitment?
On or before February 8, 2023, interested and qualified candidates can apply online at their official website.