SECL Jobs 2023 for Mining Sirdar & Dy.Surveyor | 405 Available | The deadline is February 23, 2023
SECL Recruitment 2023 notification has been issued for the positions of Mining Sirdar and Dy.Surveyor in a variety of disciplines. There are 405 open positions in the aforementioned positions. Candidates with a 12th pass/diploma are eligible to apply for the position. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the position. The eligibility and selection process are explained in detail below.
SECL Jobs 2023 for Mining Sirdar & Dy.Surveyor:
|Job Role||Mining Sirdar & Dy.Surveyor|
|Total Vacancies||405 Posts|
|Job Location||Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Starts from||03 February 2023|
|Last Date||23 February 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Sirdar of Mines:
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from a government-recognized board.
- Genuine Mining Sirdar ship Dhanbad’s DGMS issued a certificate of competency (Unrestricted).
- A valid first aid and gas testing certificate is required. OR Matriculation or Equivalent Examination from a Government Recognized Board.
- A three-year diploma in mining engineering from any recognised institute is required.
- Valid Overman Certificate of Competence (Un-Restricted) issued by DGMS, Dhanbad or any other certificate of competency in Mining issued by DGMS, Dhanbad entitling the applicant to work as Mining Sirdar in both Open Cast (OC) and Under Ground (UG) Mines.
- A valid first aid and gas testing certificate is required.
- Matriculation or an equivalent qualification Exam passed from a government-recognized board.
- Valid DGMS Coal Mines Regulation 2017 Survey Certificate of Competency (Un-Restricted) issued for working in both open cast (OC) and underground (UG) coal mines.
Age Limit (as of January 30, 2023):
The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
In the case of UR and EWS, the candidate must be no older than 30 years old.
Candidates must be no older than 33 years old in the case of OBC (NCL) and no older than 35 years old in the case of SC/ST.
Persons with Disabilities candidates (for the post of Dy. Surveyor only) must be no older than 40 years old in the case of UR, 43 years in the case of OBC-NCL candidates, and 45 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) (Non-Creamy Layer) 03 Years on the Central List
- 05 years for SC/STs
- Departmental Candidates (All ciL and subsidiary company employees): There is no age limit.
- Ex-Servicemen ESM: Actual period of service in defence services plus three years.
- Candidates with Disabilities (Only for the position of Dy. Surveyor): By ten years in the case of a General (UR) candidate, OBC-NCL candidates are older by 13 years, while SC/ST candidates are older by 15 years.
Salary : Rs. 31,852.56/-
No.of.Vacancies : 405 Posts
- Mining Sirdar : 350 Posts
- Dy.Surveyor : 55 Posts
SECL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Written test/interview may be part of the selection process.
Candidates for the above positions will be chosen through a written test with MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) format.
Application Fees :
- Candidates from the GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category must pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- plus applicable GST — Rs. 180/-, for a total fee of Rs. 1180/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwD-BD/Women/Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempt from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for SECL Jobs 2023?
From 03 February 2023 10.00 am to 23 February 2023 11.59 pm, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online through their official website. Candidates must send their application form, application fees, and required documents to the below-mentioned address on or before March 7, 2023, by 5.00 p.m.