SSC Selection Posts Phase-XI 2023 | 5,369 Vacancies | Application Deadline: March 27, 2023:
The SSC Selection Posts Phase-XI 2023 notification has been issued for a variety of positions. Candidates with any degree/12th/10th pass are eligible to apply for the position.
Phase-XI SSC Selection Posts 2023:
|Exam Name||SSC Selection Posts-Phase XI|
|Job Role||Multiple Roles|
|Qualification||Any degree/12th/10th pass|
|Total Posts||5,369 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, as well as Matriculation and Higher Secondary (10+2).
Age Restrictions (as of January 1, 2023): 18 – 30 years
- 5 years for SC/ ST
- 3 years OBC
- 10 years PwBD
- Age of PwBD+OBC: 13 years
- 15 years for a PwBD+SC/ST
- 3 years for ex-servicemen (ESM).
- Defence Personnel disabled for three to eight years
- Civilian Employees of the Central Government: 35 to 45 years of age
Salary: Pay Levels 1–8
Number of Vacancies: 5,369
- SC: 687 Positions
- ST: 343 Positions
- 1 332 OBC Positions
- Posts in UR: 2,540
- ESM has 154 posts.
- OH: 56 Comments
- HH: 43 Comments
- VH has 17 posts.
- Other Posts: 16
- 467 EWS Posts
SSC Selection Posts Phase-XI 2023 Selection Process:
- A computer-based test/interview is part of the selection process.
- Recruitment for Selection Posts will take place through a computer-based examination consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- For posts requiring a minimum educational qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, or Graduation and above, there will be three separate computer-based examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions.
- The session will last 60 minutes.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.50 points will be deducted.
- Skill tests, such as typing/data entry/computer proficiency tests, will be administered where specified in the Essential Qualification and will be of a qualifying nature.
- Following the Examination, tentative answer keys will be posted on the Commission’s website.
Fees for applications:
- Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only) (Rs. one hundred only).
- Women candidates, candidates from Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempt from paying a fee.
How can I apply for SSC Selection Posts Phase-XI 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online at their official website by 27 March 2023 at 11.00 p.m., and the application form correction window will be open from 03 April 2023 to 05 April 2023 at 11.00 p.m.