StartupTN Hiring Project Associate/Project Lead | 12 Positions | The deadline is March 31, 2023:
StartupTN Recruitment 2023 announcement for Project Associate/Vice President positions in different disciplines. There are 12 openings for the position. Candidates with any degree are allowed to apply for the position.
StartupTN is looking for Project Associate/Project Lead/Vice President/Others in 2023:
|Job Role||Project Associate/Project Lead/Vice President/Others|
|Total Posts||12 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 25,000 – 1,75,000/-|
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Associate Vice President/Project Manager/Project Coordinator:
- Graduation or postgraduate studies.
- The candidate should have a perpetual curiosity in unlearning and relearning, as well as exceptional managerial abilities.
- Candidates with job expertise in the Startup Ecosystem, such as Startup & Innovation agencies of National/State Governments/Entrepreneurship Promotion bodies, will be given preference.
- Ex-founders of startups.
- Managerial position in corporations/startups.
- Non-profit startup communities and startup assistance organizations.
- Manager/leader in consulting companies with a track record of dealing with startup issues.
- Market research companies specializing in startups and the new economy.
- Leading advanced research initiatives with significant commercialization potential or generating high-impact opportunities.
- Volunteering actively in startup groups.
Other desirable characteristics include:
- Experience and skills in project management and team leadership at different entrepreneurship initiatives.
- A collaborative mindset and a desire to continually learn are required.
- Experience with contemporary technology tools, as well as basic office suites.
- A tech savvy/enthusiast with a strong understanding of tools that aid in the optimization of work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate with a variety of clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid grasp of the Tamil Nadu, Indian, and global startup landscapes.
- They are expected to have exceptional interpersonal skills and an entrepreneur-friendly attitude, as well as a thorough grasp of key topics spanning the startup lifecycle.
- Candidates are required to be fluent in Tamil and English.
- Project Lead: Rs 75,000 – 1,25,000/-
- Associate Vice President: Rs 1,50,000 – 1,75,000/-
- Associate Project: Rs. 25,000 – 50,000/-
There are 12 open positions.
- 1 Associate Vice President – Sectoral Impact Associate Vice President – Operations
- Project Manager – Incubation: 1 Position
- Project Manager – Communication: 1 Position
- 1 Position: Project Associate – Market Access Initiatives
- 1 Position: Project Associate – Regional Startup Hub
- 1 Position: Project Associate – Community Initiatives
- 3 Project Associate – Fablabs – Tech Assistant Positions Available
- 1 Position: Project Associate – Investment Initiatives
- 1 post of Project Associate – Project Management Office
StartupTN Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection group will conduct resume screening and shortlisting, followed by a technical round and HR interviews.
- The interviews will take place in Chennai and will be done in English/Tamil.
How to Apply for StartupTN 2023 Recruitment?
Interested and qualified applicants should apply for the position by submitting the prescribed application form along with an updated resume to the below-mentioned link by March 31, 2023.