Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023: Tata Electronics Private Limited (TEPL) scheduled for role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech 2022,2023 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA+|
|Last Date||31 January 2023|
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial, Production, Chemical
- Graduate of 2022, 2023
- No active backlogs
- To learn, contribute and apply your engineering skills, knowledge and abilities in a fast-growing greenfield manufacturing organization.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Knowledge on the core subjects: Fluid Mechanics. Solid Mechanics, Machine Design, Manufacturing processes, etc
- Understanding of key operational concepts of inventory, supply chain management, manufacturing processes, etc
- Knowledge of Time study, MTM, MOST study
- Familiarity with data analysis, process improvement projects, LEAN
- Awareness of the latest technological developments in own field of study
- Program Coordination
- Schedule Management
- Customer communication
- Future Ready
- Customer Empathy
- Purposeful Pursuit of Goals
- Deep Domain Knowledge
- Video Introduction
How to apply Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by registering following link latest by 31 January 2023.